CDIH

Full Version: Too good for us now......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have you noticed since the success of Spy Kids 2, our dear Cunt Twat is suddenly too good to post here anymore?
[Image: alexa_vega22.jpg]
you're a funny man, Kennypoo. :thumbs-up:
silly silly ken, you should know that that lil child actress is at least a foot taller than CT...its an honest mistake though
someone is not amused.....
[Image: bar971602%20008.jpg]
That is just scary?
I love inside joke threads Rolleyes
ahhhhhhhh it's not too inside....
there is a pic of Alexa Vega of Spy kids and there is a pic of Cunt Twat...
kinda looking alike....
what more do you need?
You roll your eyes? If it is an inside joke and it doesn't pertain to you, then why post in the thread?
Thanks for making the thread about me, fellas. :thumbs-up:
something definatley wrong with that pictur
oh....CuntTwat has her shirt on :-D
Quote:Thanks for making the thread about me, fellas.
Ya big Mo! Rolleyes
I pray that one day we have the technology to modify the movement of the planet so that it actually does revolve around K1d. Maybe then he'd be OK
wow. they really do look alike.
Quote:I pray that one day we have the technology to modify the movement of the planet so that it actually does revolve around K1d. Maybe then he'd be OK
I don't care that shit isn't about me, nor do I think that the world revolves around me. But, I also don't think that the world (or the board for that matter) revolves around only the people that go out to parties. Is "cunt-twat" even a member of this board?

This thread seemed to me to be the equivalent of a sight gag in radio. I made my comment, and now the thread is about me. You'll notice that most people here read my comments and then ignore them. This works, because I have no further reason to continue posting in that thread. When you reply to me or challenge my reasoning, I have no choice but to respond in kind. This, inherently, makes the thread about me.

Now shut up and enjoy your little thread about how some quasi-anonymous person looks like someone from a movie.
how big is that shovel you use?
k1d doesn't get out much, have you noticed?
Out of his house or out of the hole? I'm confused. :clueless:
same difference
Fools.....
you are falling into his trap...
his plot.
he is plucking your strings, making you dance for his amusement,
he is........whatever..... HI Kid.... it was a one pic joke, the second was added for the few who never met her....
after that it was a thread without a rudder, might as well be about you,

or me, or Keyser for that matter....
two pictures. they look the same. you giggle. you move on. christ.
Pages: 1 2 3