CDIH

Full Version: Who is your presidential match?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Click Here

UGH THIS SUCKS!!...

C'mon — admit it. Politics aside, deep down you're looking for a solid, traditional guy who likes fly-fishing and Mexican food. We think George W. Bush is your presidential dream date! He's a handsome, determined guy with a great pedigree and a killer smile. You might not buy into any of his politics, but who wants to talk issues anyway? You're a sucker for his independent spirit and his charming, outgoing personality. He's an old-fashioned, churchgoing fella who knows how to have fun (sometimes a little too much...). Just the sort of man you can really count on.

And when it comes to decisions, he's not afraid to make the tough call. A born leader, he stands his ground and sticks to his guns; he's the sort of guy who'll be there through thick and thin. If his upper-crust, Ivy League background has taught him anything, it's that knowing the right people can help you get the job done. Sure, he may do whatever it takes to close a deal, but that kind of moxie is right up your alley. When it comes right down to it, you want a guy with a take-charge attitude. Maybe it's time you started thinking about how it would feel with a Republican by your side!
oops

Edited By HyBriD on Sep. 05 2002 at 4:05
I don't need some stinking website to tell me. I'm Clinton all the way. Never met an thong snapping intern I didn't want to soak a cigar in.
"So, who's your presidential dream date? He's idealistic, sensitive, inquisitive, and in great shape — Al Gore is your man."

This quiz sucks! I can't stand Al Gore... :crackhead:
GWB can't even eat a fuckin pretzel who are you kidding with "moxie"?

JFK all the way.
i call dibs on william henry harrison!
ew, I got Bush too
He seems like a fun guy to drink with, but a dipshit as a President
I want to be Hoover.
J edgar?

Well basically you are gonna get either bush or gore, those are the two choices in the test. So you lose either way, unless you are a floridian.. (insert ahhlexus joke here)

I say we hijack the thread..

Alkey - Bill Clinton
Theodore Roosevelt. No test neccesary.
Quote:I say we hijack the thread..

Sean = Ron Reagan

he seems to forget the board for extended periods of time.
al gore's my man too, and this:
Quote:unless you are a floridian.. (insert ahhlexus joke here)
hurt like you'll never know... :-(