CDIH

Full Version: Finally, a game thread worth posting in... - Movie mad libs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was watching BET tonight (yeah, fulfilling the stereotype), and there was this comedian on, whose entire bit was stringing together movie titles to tell a story. Kind of like Mad Libs.

So, I said this could be "The Big Hit" as a game thread. I'm thinking this is "As Good As It Gets".

I "Can't Hardly Wait" to see the "10 Things (You) Hate About (Me)". I'm just thankful I'm not "The New Guy".

Edited By Kid Afrika on Sep. 05 2002 at 10:41
I feel "Bamboozled" after reading this.
"I'm Gonna Get You, Sucka"
I "Airplane II: The Sequel" don't "Last of the Mohicans" think I "Boogie Nights" understand "Canadian Bacon" the rules.
They might be a bunch of "Loser"s but "The Rookie" Jeremy Shockey is making me a little more excited about watching my Giants on "Any Given Sunday"

Edited By Keyser Soze on Sep. 05 2002 at 11:14
"Casablanca."
Danked, I think you just might belong on the "Funny Farm", but maybe you're just "Dazed and Confused". :-D
"Kuffs."
"the Game" threads "blow"
hi "sleeper" (s)
I auditioned for that movie. I didn't know it was about prison rape.
I used to think VG was "The Last American Virgin". Now I think she learned "How to Be a Playa".

You better watch your step VG, "I Know What You Did Last Summer".
Its not bad enough that "Coyote Ugly" has to post game threads "From Dusk Til Dawn", now we've got "Pitch Black" acting like a "Jackass"
Oh soup, you know I love "That Thing You Do". You are such the "Rock Star".
but but, im "the good grrl"
My calculator has a "[Image: pisymbol.GIF]" on it.
VG, you wanna make love for "9 1/2 weeks"?

Edited By The Sleeper on Sep. 05 2002 at 11:51
Danked you were "Almost Famous", apparently "The Color Of Money" isn't enough of a temptation for you to accept getting the "Shaft" from Kevin Bacon.
Shut your mouth.
Danked, you're such the "Hollow Man", we all know you played "the crying game" after not getting the part
Pages: 1 2