CDIH

Full Version: Happy....................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rusha Home-a to all my fellow Heebs on the board. We made it through another one :thumbs-up:
oh yeah...it is, isn't it. no wonder my family is making me head of to freakin Long Island tonight. We're not even religious, just an excuse to have a family get-together.
Dude, that sucks!! I've had to do that before for Passover...plus its Friday...you have my sympathies :disappointed:
they said the year on the radio but I forgot half of it ... Happy 57-something Ya'll! :bouncer:
Ha ha ha. Jews. [/Homer]

I've actually been fascinated by other religions... the mythology, the ideology, everything.

Happy New Year.
:angry: F'n Heebs are making me come home for dinner tonight and I'm missing a Yankees game....FUCK YOU TO MY PARENTS FOR BEING JEWISH!!! :fuckoff:

Happy New Year all other Heebs.
Great, now all I get to hear about is my grandmother bitching and complaining about her brother in Haifa and how she is so worried there is going to be some big terrorist thing this weekend.

I hate these holidays for that reason...and the food sucks too
have a happy day my fine jewish friends. :thumbs-up:
Why is it that you fuckers get to go home early on the Jewish holidays AND the catholic holidays and us fucking atheists only get to go home on the catholic ones?
Shana tovah to my fellow heebs.

I dont have to eat the bad food this year, im at school :-D
Stay clear of Jews this weekend. You will be safer.

Oh yea, Happy Gefelta Fish or whatever you Heebs say.
who knew there were so many jews on the board. huh.
[Image: Rosh%20Hashanah%2001.gif]
Lik Heim(sp?)
i didn't know jon bon jovi was a jew.
Uhhh oooooook then, see ya at bar 9, fuck the holidays.
Quote:who knew there were so many jews on the board

It's amazing, we fit perfectly into society and no one notices...our plans are working perfectly. bwa ha ha ha

We've been getting tips on how to do it from Canadians