CDIH

Full Version: Who'd make the best comeback? - Some wrestlers are milking injuries!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok folks, I don't know about you, but I hate when wrestlers milk an injury, just sucking off their contract. Come on! I mean, how long has Owen been sitting out since the Kemper Arena...fucking ridiculous?!? It's time we said enough is enough and dragged these guys from either their wheelchair or graves, respectedly
definitely pillman. he could have been good as hell. owen would also be a good choice.
this is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the sickest yet lamest thread started here of yet.

I refuse to vote in your silly poll, goochie.

How could you leave off Jimmy V anyway?

bah :disappointed:
How could you leave off Andre The Giant? [sarcasm]Come on look at how sucessful his son the big show is.....[/sarcasm]
big show isnt his son
Sean Cold Wrote:this is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the sickest yet lamest thread started here of yet.

I refuse to vote in your silly poll, goochie.

How could you leave off Jimmy V anyway?

bah :disappointed:
:fuckoff: dead wrestlers= teh funny? :fuckoff:
HyBriD Wrote:big show isnt his son
I do believe that is why he put the tags in his comment.

Shit, that was one of the funniest things in wresling when Hall asked then known as The Giant if Andre really was his father. Then, when the nWo jumped him and painted his back, how great was Hall acting like Giant stunk, skeeved out and pulled his ring gear back up?

And no Goochie, Teh Funny is missing here! Bad Goochie, no twinkee! :bouncer:
my bad . i read it quickly, i thought the sarcasm was for the first part of his post. :p

Edited By HyBriD on Feb. 09 2002 at 12:28
oh please, like you haven't wondered when Owen would comeback from that little neck injury. Pleasssse! Rolleyes
:burnfucker: <----gooch
Gooch Wrote:oh please, like you haven't wondered when Owen would comeback from that little neck injury. Pleasssse! Rolleyes
This monday, he's the real father of stephanies baby.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:oh please, like you haven't wondered when Owen would comeback from that little neck injury. Pleasssse! Rolleyes
This monday, he's the real father of stephanies baby.
now that's a great plotline.
You forgot one person. [sarcasm/]What the fuck happened to Spicoli? He's lazy as hell, but ECW named a move after him. I don't get it.[sarcasm/]
I've been waiting for Andre the Giant to come back for years now. He could give Hogan a run for his money again, in front of an even bigger crowd in this year's WM than in WM3.

And where the hell is Gorilla Monsoon???

Edited By Cluster F on Feb. 10 2002 at 10:00
Andy Kaufman