CDIH

Full Version: J e t s jets jets jets - Gang green 2002
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it was a great game, outside of the massive penalties...

two roughing the kicker, one roughing the passer.

say someone in a chatroom: "Drew is a ripped uniform pant away from gang rape right now."

I guess Drew has "got it" still after taking the abuse he took and STILL getting the late TD, although the kick rough penalty helped them out immensely.
Not one but two...TWO returns for TD! What a game!!!!! And to think this was the team with the fewest penalties last year. Looks like it could be an exciting season.
I think first-game jitters combined with the fact that the Buffalo O-line is so porous probably led to the penalties.

The punter was just ABUSED though. On the second call, he got Robinson's helmet in the crotch.
ha, you were watching the game and chatting online about it simultaneous. you geek.
Quote:ha, you were watching the game and chatting online about it simultaneous. you geek.

Who the Hell are you, KidA?
Why come no chatting about the game yesterday?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
I want a refund for Curtis Martin.
J - E - T - S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank gang green (or is it gangrene) for yet another shit ass year of football! Dammit, I knew I should have jumped ship back to the Pats when I had the chance Confuseduicide:
i bet someone $500 that the jets wouldnt make the playoffs. i have never lost money betting against the jets. they suck!! :-D
Sunday's game was embarrasing. About time they pulled Vinnie. Pendington (sp?) looked good. All the bad plays were the receivers' fault.

Not going to make the playoffs, but maybe the rest of the season won't be so embarrasing. Consider it ground work for next season and a learning curve for Pendington.
PenNington
i love reading football opinions from somebody who doesnt even know the guys name. well informed. :lol:
They pulled VinnY because he got hurt....numbnuts
Vin E will not be back. This is the first day of the rest of his life as a backup. The torch has been passed.
Just Enough Talent to Suck Jets-Jets-Jets.
Quote:They pulled VinnY because he got hurt....numbnuts
maybe from that game, but he got pulled for the rest of the season cause he sucks. he couldnt get arrested before he joined the jets and now he is supposed to be the savior of the team? i think not. his career is over and should have been 2 years ago.