CDIH

Full Version: Degenerate's corner - How are you laying your action today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what are you laying down tonight?

I'll take the Steelers giving 2.5 pts and the under (36.5)
good call
you were waiting all night to post that, weren't you?
It is the only reason I am still awake.......
I will pay you to bet on Philly next monday.
sorry, keyser...but you should have known these two things:

1. Steelers offense was a mess during pre-season and it was obvious that it was going to carry over

2. NE is better than last year's record, b/c they came together during playoffs...

NE looked like Superbowl winner as they dismantled the hapless Steelers. Next week should be a better barometer of where they are vs. the Jets. My money is on NE next week.

Next weeks betting thoughts:

TAKE THE UNDERDOGS WITH THE SPREAD...
Take Jags over KC
Bear over Falcons
Bills over Vikings
Texans over Chargers
By the way, folks...I was 4 for 5 on my picks. (Texans fell back to earth...though San Diego will fall to earth soon enough too)

It's too bad I ain't a betting man. I also would have taken the Giants with that ridiculous spread they had with the Rams. Who figured they'd actually win.
So who is gonna break down tonights game for me,
I give Philly an edge in special teams, but aside from that are equal or Skins have the edge.

That being said I don't know why Philly is favored in DC.

I must be missing something...

DIG will be my bitch by midnight tonight.
Big Advantage the Eagles have is at QB. Watch McNabb bitchslap the Redskins Defense tonight.
Skins will lose. Philly maybe a one-man show...but they have a good defense that'll shut down the Skin's Spurrier offense, and McNabb will scramble his way to a win. 21-9
see with the skins linebackers being as big and fast as they are,
I think they will limit the ability for McNabb to scramble his way to victory.
we'll see, kennypoooo.

he'll scramble, those bigblowhards will chase, and then he'll pass. We'll also see if the Skin's secondary can be exploited. I think they can. And, I'm by no means a Philly fan. Philly is one-dimensional and overrated. But Skin's have a ways to go, I think. "Sugar" Shane Matthews will look like Browning Neagle in this one.
The Skins secondary is Baily and Smoot, the best corner tandum in the NFL,
Sam Shade is the strong safety....

they will not be exploited.

AND

I am talking smack now.....
so I can talk it later if they win....

I won't be DIG a typical Philly fan silent until after a win.
Philly=31
Redskins=17
I need at least 3 TDs between Gardner and Davis to win my matchup this week.
Quote:The Skins secondary is Baily and Smoot, the best corner tandum in the NFL,
Sam Shade is the strong safety....

Like I said...they'll be exploited, chum. :burnfucker:
I like Philly again this week at home against a weak ass Cowboy squad.
i don't like alot of the matchups this week in terms of spreads. Could go either way...if I was a betting man...i'd skip this week.
i'm in a suicide pool where you can pick one team once all season each week, this week i think eagles are a good pick.

i used the phins week one, took panthers week two
Eagles over Dallas (ignoring the spread) is a good pick.