CDIH

Full Version: Sorority life - Bunch of whiny fucking bitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me, or is MTV's "Sorority Life" one of the biggest trainwrecks on TV?

This show is terrible.

I thought california girls were supposed to be beautiful, I've never seen so many chicks in need of nose jobs in my life.
i watch it just to get a good fucking laugh. being a former sorority grrl, i can honestly say, yes all of that petty bullshit is true. bitches man. what was i ever thinking?
they need to come back with animal house, now that would be a true cluster fuck of a show.
I like the show....its funny because the rush and pledge period they show is nothing like what I experienced when I was pledging...hence the fact that I dropped...well before Jordan and Mara did I might add. I liked the fact that they weren't all super hot either, it made the show more realistic.
But NONE OF THEM WERE HOT. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

I mean, Sorority Chicks are attention whore/drama queens to begin with. Now just imagine the sorority that agreed to do this!

I saw maybe TWO good looking girls... Candace and a girl that looked like Tamara Mello