CDIH

Full Version: Metal did it.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking at the active member list and it looked a little small.....
I was trying to think of who was missing from the morning crew..

I noticed Spit, Ladi, and Luna are all gone...

I have reached the inescapable conclusion that they are locked in Metal's basement...

I need volunteers for a rescue party....any takers?
Look in the basement all you want little man....you'll never find them....NEVER I say :fuckoff:
I see Ladi got out.....
I will find them,
and you will be brought to justice.
Is it really Ladi? How can you be sure....hmmmmmmmm?
Don't think I haven't thought of that.......
I have PM'd her 15 times trying to see if it is really her,
so far she hasn't answered,
so I think it might really be her.
Ken, he was doing us all a service. You should be offering him coffee and donuts.
I miss my peeps.
Ken....everybody knows that none of the ladies here return your PM's, so what makes you think an imposter would change a known routine?

Coffee: milk and sweet and low since you mention it :lol:
harmpfffff.

well you if want any Krispy Kreme go to your basement and spread Ladi's legs.
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Hi Pookie.<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->hey shnookie face<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
Quote:none of the ladies here return your PM's
well, i never claimed to be a lady, so i guess that could be accurate... Undecided
:bouncer: yay :bouncer:
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Luna, you disappoint me by acknowledging the Pen :-( Back to the basement, now<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
Quote:<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Luna, you disappoint me by acknowledging the Pen :-( Back to the basement, now<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I will save you Luna.....
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->starts singing Born Free to inspire Luna to run away.<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
:crackhead:

<div align="center">BORN FREE

Born Free,_
as free as the grass grows, born free to fol-low your heart.

Live free,_
the world still a-stounds you, each time you look at a star.

Stay free,_
you're free as a roar-ing tide, so there's no need to hide.

Born free,_
but on-ly worth liv-ing 'cause you're born free._
</div>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Sorry Luna, but it must be this way<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->If Luna got out there is hope for the others<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
Now now Ken, don't be a sore loser, but Luna understands the situation and will be returning to the basement shortly. :burnfucker:
Pages: 1 2