CDIH

Full Version: Ideas for new businesses or products? - Post them here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I can steal them and profit greatly

Attatchments to add on to the Braun electric toothbrushes: (like nosehair trimmer, nail filer, etc) which are a lot cheaper and more functional than buying whole new things.

A plastic device that slips in iced coffee, mixed drinks, lemonade, etc, that will stir and mix (via multiple straws that syphons the stuff on the bottom up to the top) at the push of a button (like pushing down the soap handle brings the liquid up)

A little silk pouch that women can slip over the side of their underwear that is very thin and can't be seen under their clothes. It will hold some money, and a few IDs. Wear it to clubs, so they don't need to lug a purse around when they are dancing, but will have a few essentials but isn't obtrusive.

A network where home owners can contact a central agency to get all of their home service needs (plumbing, electricians, landscaping, painters, carpentry, etc). Benefits to customers: competitive pricing, ability to research prior customer comments on quality, and single point of contact.
Do your own fucking homework.
Quote:A plastic device that slips in iced coffee, mixed drinks, lemonade, etc, that will stir and mix (via multiple straws that syphons the stuff on the bottom up to the top) at the push of a button (like pushing down the soap handle brings the liquid up)

don't they already make those?

Quote:A little silk pouch that women can slip over the side of their underwear that is very thin and can't be seen under their clothes. It will hold some money, and a few IDs. Wear it to clubs, so they don't need to lug a purse around when they are dancing, but will have a few essentials but isn't obtrusive.

aren't they called snatch panties.
Your ideas suck.

Attachments for a shaver do exist, but selling seperate shavers is more profitable.

The mixer is just plain dumb. It's too expensive to give away and nobody, but you, would buy one.

The g-string w/ pocket idea has been done.

The "network" idea has been done, it's called "THE FUCKING YELLOW PAGES!!!".

I have my own ideas, but I'm not gonna post 'em here because you fuckers would steal 'em. :fuckoff:
BITCHSLAPPED!!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka Wakka-Wakka
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO

Anyway......
the "ROTFLMAO" one better have been for my post.
Quote:A network where home owners can contact a central agency to get all of their home service needs (plumbing, electricians, landscaping, painters, carpentry, etc). Benefits to customers: competitive pricing, ability to research prior customer comments on quality, and single point of contact
mine does

Need a service that will go to a few desginated fast food/pizza kind of places & then bring the stuff to you. Or to like 7-11/Shoprite & bring you munchie foods at 2 am, in case you are drunk or otherwise incapacitated. :fuggin: ... but I heard places do that already too, I want one by me!
McDonalds delivers in manhattan...
McDonald's is better if you eat it there.
The home network is not called the yellow pages you fucking buffoon.

I'm not talking about getting the phone number. It's finding out who is good, it's scheduling the time, it's calling for emergencies, setting out bids to. When you move from lowly renter to actual person with equity, you'll realize how much of a pain in the ass it is to schedule any home repair and get anyone that is semi-dependable or on time.

Of course selling separate units is more profitable. They are more profitable because they cost more. If you can come up with something that is cheaper and just as useful, then people will buy it.

The mixer is not dumb. Very quick and drinks like lemonde and iced coffee especially are never mixed properly because the sugar always settles to the bottom. It's "expensive". It would be a cheap piece of plastic like a toy spinning wheel that would probably cost a buck or two to make at most.

I've never heard of these snatch panties. Anyone have a link if they actually exist?
My god man, just admit that you suck.
I just thought of this: They could come out with a DVD to special sporting events...let's say...the Superbowl, for example. And on said DVD they could exploit all of the special features of DVDs such as multiple camara angles and what not.
I have a suspicion that, much like Galt steals material from here and uses it in his classes, he just stole a bunch of ideas from people in his class and posted them here. Owned mothafucka!!!
I hate you DIG.

And Sleeper, no. That's not true, nor is it proveable.
I learned in class today that you can get red wine out with white wine...whodathunkit?
Quote:I'm not talking about getting the phone number. It's finding out who is good, it's scheduling the time, it's calling for emergencies, setting out bids to. When you move from lowly renter to actual person with equity, you'll realize how much of a pain in the ass it is to schedule any home repair and get anyone that is semi-dependable or on time.

:rofl: he already had this fight with LZ

Quote:I learned in class today that you can get red wine out with white wine...whodathunkit?
you can take off one nailpolish if you put another color over top & wipe before it dries

Edited By Hey Ladi on Sep. 10 2002 at 10:39
Quote:you can take off one nailpolish if you put another color over top & wipe before it dries
Now there's a helpful tip. Eh, guys?
Quote:Now there's a helpful tip. Eh, guys?
for those days after, when you get too drunk and pass out, and your chick paints your toes & then you happen to have to go be seen in public w/naked feet
Quote:for those days after, when you get too drunk and pass out, and your chick paints your toes & then you happen to have to go be seen in public w/naked feet

hee hee, that is a fun thing to do. and he is so excited about in his drunken stuper...the best was in the morning when i dumped the entire bottle of nail polish remover down the sink.
Pages: 1 2