CDIH

Full Version: A funny thing happened - On my way to an oa.com forum...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So in an effort to make Kid A. happy I tried doing other things when this board was slow....(aside from starting new threads) whooops fell off the wagon I guess...

anyway, I scanned the old board looking for anything of interest....(you know a funny thread... or new WOW)...

AND

I found two gems....

One, was FTL lamenting the loss of a girl who he planned his future around.... apparently to someone he knows... poor guy.

Two was this.....
A GRUMPY POST!!!
Quote:Okay jackass....you just hit my shitlist and it's my first day back on. How fuckin dare you compare me to Lent. Remember this ya little assfuck, payback is a bitch and I'm the king of paybacks.

It's comments like this that will get your ass sitting across from Tequila, Moosen or FNMoron in the tournament at the table and me ignoring them as they shove a pool cue up your ass. Asshole!

Like I said, I'm only coming out of retirement temporarily to run this tourney. Why? A. I made a promise to Froy a while back and I keep my promises. II. I'm an old school pool player and thought it would be cool to break up the monotony of Bar 9 with something different. It's going to be a good time for everyone, whether you play or not.

If anyone is still in touch with the guy, please tell him that I stepped down and am no longer a MOD. He can come back...
maybe join in a secret cabal with Maynard and Arpi....

I kinda miss reading about meatflaps.
please post FTL getting dumped.
OK Keyser, but only cause you said I was starting to win you over.

Quote:This has been a fucked up year for me. Late last year/early this year, I thought I had it all figured out. I had an awesome job, a wonderful girlfriend, life was just smooth and perfect.

It all fell apart. I got laid off from the job a few days before Christmas, and went without one until April. A month and a half ago, I lost the girl, the love of my life just didn't want to be with me anymore.

I still talk to the girl, and she's falling hard for someone else. I'm not taking this well, really hard in fact. The part that kills me the most about it, for whatever reason, is that it's someone I know. He's a good guy. I know he'd treat her well. I think the thing that makes me upset about it is that I figured I'd never know her next boyfriend, therefore wouldn't be able to picture it. This, I can picture. I can picture her with someone, and that someone isn't me. It's not easy. It's painful.

Sounds like he is a fantasy vouyer to me.

Edited By Ken'sPen on Sep. 11 2002 at 12:00
i'd look for another hobby.
What an empty life you have going there.
Buttmunch,
are you saying I have an empty life for posting this,
or he does,
for posting it originally, and being optimistic because he is working on picking up a new girlfriend online....
I am a little unclear.
Quote:Okay jackass....you just hit my shitlist and it's my first day back on. How fuckin dare you compare me to Lent. Remember this ya little assfuck, payback is a bitch and I'm the king of paybacks.

It's comments like this that will get your ass sitting across from Tequila, Moosen or FNMoron in the tournament at the table and me ignoring them as they shove a pool cue up your ass. Asshole!

Like I said, I'm only coming out of retirement temporarily to run this tourney. Why? A. I made a promise to Froy a while back and I keep my promises. II. I'm an old school pool player and thought it would be cool to break up the monotony of Bar 9 with something different. It's going to be a good time for everyone, whether you play or not.

haha, i made him mad
Hybrid,
did he threaten you with a cue stick....
10$ says if you say you are going, Grumpy will get sick that day.....

and just what the fuck is an "old school" pool player????
I looked at the OTL banner and this was the girl they were using to entice people to visit the site.....
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHHHH......
talk about a "Caption this Pic" candidate.

[Image: OTLPIC.jpg]
Quote:talk about a "Caption this Pic" candidate.
duuh, um I think I left my boobs in my other shirt
Quote:talk about a "Caption this Pic" candidate.

Never, ever let your twin brother "wash" your bikini for you. :crackhead:
arthur could you explain that last one to me?
Quote:arthur could you explain that last one to me?

Uh...it's not a chick. it's really her effeminate twin brother who borrowed her bikini and took a picture. :crackhead:
So, I guess FTL's ex finally realized she wasnt a lesbian after all.
lesbian? who that?
wasn't FTL a contestant in the naughty nightie contest?

ok, my previous joke was a stretch but his resemblance to said naughty nightie contest is not.
ahhhhhh
Keyser,
care to make a seperated at birth pic for those who don't KNOW what you are talking about???
i'm still confused at arthurs brother post :crackhead:
I'm a nice guy atleast.
Gossips. :moonie:
Pages: 1 2 3 4