CDIH

Full Version: The return of cdih radio - It really whips the llama's ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm gonna open a feed tonight but can someone, anyone please bring this thing back to life. I thought it was great when we were doing it before, getting turned on to all sorts of new music from all you fools out there.

If anyone wants to stream off my server, they can do so starting tomorrow, but for today, you're on your own.

Post your feed here. If you need assistance setting it up, AIM me.
i'm in :thumbs-up:
Which button do I press to make it go play? :clueless:
I enjoyed doing it, but I hated having to IM everyone to listen and such, so eventually i lost interest. I would be willing to give it another shot though.
I'm in for some late night DJing.

got lots of new music to share.
if anyone could put a feed up this afternoon, i'd greatly appreciate it.
I missed it last time around. hope this lasts past the weekend when i finally get my cable modem hooked up. Want to get turned on to some new bands that aren't on the radio much. :thumbs-up:
I was just wondering what happened to this.

I really don't have the means to put up a feed, but, I will listen to all 'y'all, except the cry me a fucking river music from Sleeper and Hybrid :crackhead:
you listen to john mayer. please don't talk. ever. :thumbs-up:
Quote:you listen to john mayer. please don't talk. ever.

Me?

Quote:AIM me to confirm its working

OK.

Wait, nice try :-o
i've spoken to you on AIM before, and not on SmarterChild Wink

i just can't for the life of me remember what name it was.

oh, and i'm working on it....i'm trying to poke a hole in my firewall to allow y'all to connect to my server. bear with the technical dificulties, i'll figure this out somehow. keep trying to connect and AIM me, i need the troubleshooting assistance.

try this IP as well <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://67.83.18.172:8080">http://67.83.18.172:8080</a><!-- m -->

Edited By Keyser Soze on Sep. 13 2002 at 12:11
i had to restart my computer and now i can't get back on aim :-(
dude i can't get on AIM either, i think its down
THANK YOU! oh man, i thought i was the only one. aim wont work for me.
My AIM isn't down Confusedneak:
i really, really need AIM right now too, motherfucking murphy's law....that will be the first band i play when this fucker works
I can help y'all with your AIM problem.
this fuckin blows :-(
Pages: 1 2 3