CDIH

Full Version: Dismissing a woman - Hey, it seemed like a good idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One lovely night, I got into a huge arguement with my ex over mostly nothing. The problem is, she wouldn't stop. She kept leaving the room in a huff and coming back just to bitch me out some more. All I wanted to do was watch a movie and crash and really wasn't feeling the need to argue anymore at that point. So, after almost two hours of her neurotic bullshit, I told her she was dismissed. What? I said I told her she could leave now because she was dismissed. What? I told the bitch to get to stepping!

Now, while in theroy this seemed like a good idea, I must say I have most definatly had better ideas then this. This drove her absofuckinlutly insane. she started throwing shit and just lost her shit totaly. It did not go well in the least. In fact, two years later, she still makes snide remarks about her dismisal.

Everyone should try this in their homes. No, really, it may just add spice to a rather dull home life! :bouncer: :bouncer:
Quote:DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
if anyone....anyone, ever told me that i was dismissed, i would kick them in the fucking head. but then again, i don't go to places where i know im not wanted or welcome.
Thanks for sharing. You are dismissed. Wink :::crouches into fetal position::: KIDDING!!!!! KIDDING!!!!

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 08 2002 at 1:49
good thing you edited that post there misder teh non-funney pants :punch:
Serioulsy Sean, in your how ever many years of dating experience....even YOU should have known that would blow up in your face. damn, just the thought of that whole scene is giving me awful flashbacks :Confusedhaking:: ewwwwwwwwwww
The thing I find funny is that, Sean, you Knew your woman was a psycho, and even any normal chick would be offended.

I think a man would be pissed off if his chick tried to say that to him too... Men, comment?
Hey Ladi Wrote:The thing I find funny is that, Sean, you Knew your woman was a psycho, and even any normal chick would be offended.
See, I think this all goes back to the fact that I am missing a shit filter in my head. I don't think, I just speak the thoughts the moment they shoot into my head. It is part of my charm I guess.

If I was dismissed, it would be a hella long time before I said shit again, believe me! :fuckoff:
Quote:I think a man would be pissed off if his chick tried to say that to him too... Men, comment?
I wouldn't be pissed at all. I'd just slit your fuckin throat and douse your carcass with gasoline then flick a lit cigarette at you.

DIE WHORE DIE!
[Image: SO000414.JPG]

[Image: LS015527.JPG]

[Image: AR014905.JPG]

[Image: AA005808.JPG]
Hey Ladi Wrote:The thing I find funny is that, Sean, you Knew your woman was a psycho, and even any normal chick would be offended.

I think a man would be pissed off if his chick tried to say that to him too... Men, comment?
You chicks would think you're being cute by making a comment like that. The old "i'm a goddess, worship me, love me daddy" thing.
Quote:If I was dismissed, it would be a hella long time before I said shit again, believe me

Exactly my point.
Quote:I'd just slit your fuckin throat and douse your carcass with gasoline then flick a lit cigarette at you

You'd do that anyway, so shut the f up. You can go now. Wink
Maynard Wrote:I wouldn't be pissed at all. I'd just slit your fuckin throat and douse your carcass with gasoline then flick a lit cigarette at you.

DIE WHORE DIE!
But you don't smoke.

Fuckin poser :disappointed: :disappointed:
nice one sean, why don't you give him a few more ideas while you're at it. he already thinks he can beat me cos you gave your approval. what the fuck am i gonna do now. you're paying for my defense attorney after i kill him dammit :angry:
Quote:If I was dismissed, it would be a hella long time before I said shit again, believe me!
Sean...
I'm gonna preface this with the word "Please"...
Don't say that again.
You could always kick her out of a slowly moving car and make her walk home from the Verazanno Bridge to Sheepshead Bay......oh wait that happened to me.....
In all honesty, I would just laugh. That would be funny words to me if said in the heat of an argument. Then again, I hate arguing, so I wouldn't be in that place anyhow. And Sean, 2!!! years later?? time to not talk to the ex anymore.
Sean Cold Wrote:Everyone should try this in their homes. No, really, it may just add spice to a rather dull home life!

Umm, no thanks. Our life may be boring, but I like the quiet just fine thank you.
If a guy told me I was dismissed I would definately have to kick him in the balls-
trampy316 Wrote:If a guy told me I was dismissed I would definately have to kick him in the balls-
You are not kicking shit, woman.

Now don't make me come over there!

I will, i know where you live!

Ahhhh the nights watching you undress out the windo......

whoppsee!
Pages: 1 2