CDIH

Full Version: Florida terrorist threat a hoax - No shit sherlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It appears that the riveting story about authorities possibly intercepting terrorists on their way to attack Miami was just a hoax.

Three men of Arab decent apparently started making up a story about bringing something down on the 13th in Miami because a waitress kept looking at them suspiciously and was trying to eaves drop on their conversations. Since they were stopped early this morning, police have been meticulously searching for explosives in their vehicles, even peeling away door panels to look for explosives.

Governor Jeb Bush says if it is a hoax he will push the DA to prosecute the men for their prank.

Hello! Fucking Hello. Even I realized right from the beginning this was fishy. They are in a Shoney's restaurant in Georgia, speaking ENGLISH about their plans. Would terrorists discuss their plans in English in public? They are US citizens, and med students. Yes, dogs picked up a scent of explosives or accelerants around the car. I got a hundred bucks that says that had emergency road flares in their trunk. Flares are made of fire accelerants.

Maybe Dubya's stupid brother Jeb ought to spend more time worrying about how corrupt his state election system is and stop trying to help his brother look good.

Oh and Jeb, it is not illegal to talk in generalities in a restaurant to get someone that is trying to listen to your conversation all worked up.

I think 3 men of Arab decent are about to get very rich.

Edited By OAS on Sep. 13 2002 at 5:09
:thumbs-up:
Not just road flares. They're med students, so may have been exposed to nitroglycerin heart tablets, stepped in chemical fertilizer, or a bunch of other things.
this thread brought to you by teen week lite. ask for it by name!
Quote:They are US citizens, and med students.

Yet, they pulled this stupidity.

Sounds like more of that book smarts vs. common sense to me.
I think this is funny as Hell, and the proper harassing they got from the feds is sure to stop them from doing something like this again. But, it just goes to show you how ridiculous people are these days. Not every arab is a terrorist, just like not every black man wants to steal your purse. Besides, who the fuck deputized this bitch?
Quote:just like not every black man wants to steal your purse.

you're still using that gimmick?
Should I switch to my **New & Improve Urkel Gimmick**?
i was talking to hybrid...
"my bad..."
No, it's mulatto's that snatch purses, giving brothers a bad name.
fbd. go fuck yourself. really.
Quote:No, it's mulatto's that snatch purses, giving brothers a bad name.
Ladies and gentlemen, GS found teh funney.

Quote:fbd. go fuck yourself. really.
As opposed to hypothetically?
Can they sue the police though? I mean they were acting on a tip, and these days no matter how far fetched it may be, I guess they have to investigate.....the funny thing is, had they stopped and paid their toll, I doubt they would've been caught.
thas da mothafuckin truth son son
i'm stalking you
yes
k
i think i've been to that shoney's...
Pages: 1 2