CDIH

Full Version: Kingdom hearts - Squaresoft and disney team up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kingdom Hearts is a new PS2 game from squaresoft and Disney. I am playing it now and it's pretty cool. It looks alot like FFVII. Big heads and spikey hair. And yes there are FF charactes in the game like Wakka and Tidus and i think a few others. There are alos lots and lots of disney characters too. It's a RPG if you didn't already know. I wonder if people are gonna go for the combo. Are disney characters gonna turn people away from it? I'm only about an hour in and the story seems kinda slow so far. And the battles aren;t turn based. You have the freedom to attack at any time.
I heard you can kick the shit out of Sephiroth. :-p
You don't need to play the game to be able to do that.
i may buy it.

supposedly the game kicks ass. square wasn't sure if it would go over well in the north american market.
It's very good and pretty deep game. Lots of side quests and mini games to play. The disney characters i think add a new elemnet to the game. And it's not a "disney game". If you liked the newer FF games then i think you'd enjoy it. I'm about 3 hours or so in and i'm in Wonderland trying to find fucking Alice.lol.
I just finished off Malificent in Hollow Bastion. Very good game so far, even if the story is sort of predictable.