CDIH

Full Version: Highest of high comedy - Mtv true life:  getting plastic surgery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I never EVER watch MTV anymore, but for some reason at about 10:10 last night, I was flipping and and saw a couple hot teen chicks walking around so I decided to see what it was about.

What it turned out to be was one of the most riveting 60 minutes of television ever created. A must see. Second only to Corey Haim's E! True Hollywood Story in the unintentional comedy rating.

It turns out that this documentary tracks the stories of three groups of people:
Two completely vapid, Beverly Hills 19 year-olds spending daddy's money. I shall call them Heather. I think they share a brain. One was getting a nose job and lip implants. One was getting lipo. Both had already obviously gotten breast implants.
One gym rat with, who, although they didn't specifically say, is most assuredly a mechanic. Typical night club guy. He either wears a black children's shirt, or a wifebeater. They showed him at a dance club taking his shirt off so he could show his tats and abs. However, his life was missing one major thing. He would, in his opinion, be the "total package" of the perfect body and perfect mind, if he could only fix his calves. Yes that's right, he wanted calf implants.
Third. A beast of a woman; At least 350 pounds. She was getting gastric surgery to shrink her stomach to about the size of a syringe which would force her to lose weight.

So here's the comedy. They would intersplice comments from Heather and the gym rat about how horrible their life is, with the fat chick trying to use pendulum momentum in order to get out of a chair. The night before the surgery the Heathers "splurged" on sushi since they were getting it sucked out the next day, while the fat chick tried to force down some form of liquid poison to shock her stomach into relaxing.

The whole show was just showing how superficial and absolutely retarded the Heathers and the gymrat were compared to what the whale was going through.

Quite possibly the funniest moment of the show was right at the end when they interviewed all three people to see how the surgery will change their lives. The fat chick gave a moving speech about this will change her life. She can now live life like a normal person. She can go to the beach, starting dating, get promoted, everything. She was beaming. The day after Heather's nose job. Still all bruised and taped about the nose and cheeks, she was groggy as hell and drooling becuase of the fact that her lips were still all bruised. She was excited becuase she thought this would give her more confidence to pursue her life's dreams of "posing for playboy and maybe getting a boyfriend"

The showed the gym rat pulling up his pants at bars and dance clubs showing off his calves while people laughed at him behind his back.

It's on again at tonight at 8 and sunday at 9
i saw the end of this. that guy with the calf implants was a total asshole. i thought it was that show "flipped" when i turned it on because they had a big fat woman, and a skinny guy. the skinny guy had to use a walker, so i thought he was her and she was...................well........ugh...fat.
heh... i like cheech and chong movies too.

did you ever see the one with timothey leary and cheech starts tripping and bugging out in a padded cell with leary and pee wee herman is in it and so is jimi hendrix, but not really cause it's the guy from police academy that makes all the robot noises?

that one's not that good.
Quote:with the fat chick trying to use pendulum momentum in order to get out of a chair.

LMAO - That was even funnier than 'changing out your intranets'.
Galt Wrote:One gym rat with, who, although they didn't specifically say, is most assuredly a mechanic.
The gym rat...he's an education major at Utica College or something like that upstate New York...

The only normal person on the show was the fat chick... :hungry:
I found out this weekend that my sister went to college with the gym rat in Massachusetts. Though she hasn't seen the show, she said he was definately a goon.

If, said goon is still in college, it shows that he was unable to graduate from one of the biggest simpleton schools in all of Masschusetts.
Galt Wrote:If, said goon is still in college, it shows that he was unable to graduate from one of the biggest simpleton schools in all of Masschusetts.
Just saw a part of the show again, the gym rat goes to Elmira College.....wonder what kind of grades you need to get into that school....but then again, we can't really be too mean to him because at least he's aspiring to something more than being in Playboy and getting a boyfriend.
I saw the show and was pretty disgusted. The girl who got the nose job was thin as a rail and the doctor tried convincing her to get lypo to remove 1/2 an inch off each side of her waist. When they showed her 6 weeks later, she said she was gonna go have the lypo. The calf implant guy thought he was such hot shit, but he really wasn;t even good looking, I wanted to hit him with a brick the whole show. Who the fuck gets calf implants anyway?
I was so hoping that calf implant guy would turn out like the other putz I saw on TV that got the implants then got infected. That shithead is basicly a cripple now.\

I am sooooo loving the MTV True Life!

82-1012268026

Fat Bitches = Always Funny

This was a great documentary... I call this thinning the herd.

This is the equation...

:hungry:

Then

Confuseduicide:

:thumbs-up:
I can't get enough of this show. I've already seen it three times.

The Heathers just make me laugh more and more every time I see it.

Have you ever seen two emptier souls than these two?
The worst about the two bimbettes is when they have to walk down Rodeo Drive the day after their surgery and the nose job chick is all mortified.

Also, what's up with the bimbo receptionist at the dude's plastic surgeons office? Seriously, who the hell gets calf implants?!
Quote:Second only to Corey Haim's E! True Hollywood Story in the unintentional comedy rating.

omg Im ashamed to say I saw that too..how bout when they showed that interview when he was all jacked up lol..not THAT was definate comedy..
OK, I happened to catch this the other night. All I have to say is I would love to hang that guy with the calf implants by his ears, and cut every tendon in his body with a razor sharp scalpal.
this one belongs in "gotta love midgets" but did you guys see the MTV true life show about midgets? that one truly was humorous. they actually had an indian (as in apu from the simpsons) midget on that show. PRICELESS!!!!!!

granted it is funny as hell when they show vain retards getting all sorts of shit done to themselves just so they can be "beautiful people".

unfotunately i missed that show, but hey, it's mtv and they run shit into the ground worse than O&A do so it's not as though i won't be able to see it.

Edited By LZMF1 on Feb. 19 2002 at 09:33