CDIH

Full Version: We need a hot buxom miss america again? - Will a nice ass and big tits ever win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off allow me the disclaimer that the whole Miss America Pageant thing sucks ass.

But I am sick of the political correctness thing surrounding the pageant. You can pretty much bet that the winner and runner ups are going to be minorities either by race, national origin or some form of handicap.

Not taking anything way from the winner, Miss Illinois. I'm sure she is a bright, talented woman, that will represent America well. Bu excuse me, this is AMERICA and we like our beauty pageant winners to be hot buxom blondes, redheads or brunettes with big tits and nice asses! However, if your a hot buxom babe, you have no chance of winning these days.
That is totally un-American and it sucks.

And Kid, don't give me any uppity shit. You like big titted white women just as much as I do.
the word buxom is lame
Arpi's gay.
so very true. :thumbs-up:
Then please keep your anti-buxom comments confined to your circle of gay friends. Us hetros like buxom women.
i like buxom women. i just dont like the word buxom.
voluptuous?
i prefer bosomy, or ripe with womanhood
how about zaftig?
I never objected to perky, yet playful
I don't care who wins, competes or is otherwise involved. It's a bullshit pageant, as all pageants are bullshit by nature.
zaftig implies heaviness. how about " largely endowed in womanly delights"?
What if they have a cumgut???
I don't care who wins, competes or is otherwise involved. It's a bullshit pageant, as all pageants are bullshit by nature.
i think she was here in my building this morning...but they told me after-the-fact. What they tell me, instead, is that Def Leppard is here, instead. Fuckers. I hope that drummer's other arm falls off.

No, I'm not bitter. ;-)
I liked it better back in the day when the contestants had to provide favors for the judges just to get votes. That's when it was a real American pageant.
Next thing you'll be saying is the Emmy's are a lark.
None of the shows on Vivid TV or the Spice Channel got nominated.
i "saluted" them