CDIH

Full Version: Should he stay or go? - It's time to vote someone off the island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
At the demand of several members and on the ok by sean and myself, it's time for a vote. In order to end this, it is in your hands. Does arpi stay or does he get tossed in the cell, for good?
I am going to say lock him away,
because:
1. he does not play well with others.
2. he does not contribute much to MOST threads.
3. he is at his funniest when he is getting abused.
4. if he is confined I can enjoy him when I want, and be spared, "this thread sucks" when I don't.
Sure, alot of people hate him. But doesn't contraversy mean more posts?
I'm not a fan of Survivor, never have watched it. That being said, I couldn't wait for this episode! :bouncer:
every face needs a heel. he should stay, but knowing him, he will see this and leave and then come back 2 weeks later.
If we are gonna go by popular opinion, lets get rid of Fast Freddy, LZMF, Jack, fbldingfh, and kid afrika (although everyone loves him now for some reason).
Quote:LZMF, Jack, fbldingfh

LZ barely posts, Jack, what has he done besides spend all his time making sure the site flows well?, fdblinGOD, once again what has he done?

Freddy will probably be in and out of the cell come soon anyway.
Quote:If we are gonna go by popular opinion, lets get rid of Fast Freddy, LZMF, Jack, fbldingfh, and kid afrika (although everyone loves him now for some reason
Holy shit I didn't make the list,
watch the white boy do an end zone dance.
Primetime!!! Deion had the best endzone dance, ever!!!
I just think voting someone off based on popularity is lame. suit yourself.
with my grace and skilz I am more likely to pull off a Gus Ferrote head butt concussion.
I don't think that we should ban arpi, nor should we lock him away in the cell. However, if he wants to go around spoiling threads, lock him out of that particular forum. Eventually, he will have no place to post.

How many MORE times would I have been banned from message boards, if you could ban simply because people don't like someone. Let him stay, but let's fuck with him a lot more than usual.
Quote:How many MORE times would I have been banned from message boards, if you could ban simply because people don't like someone.
thank you
hey I didn't say ban him,
banning is lame.....

throwing him in the cell till his spirit is busted worse than Steve McQueen's in Pappillon,
now that is funny.
Hey, it's all up to you.
Unfortunately, electroshock therapy isn't an option. Shake his marbles back into pre-stroke position.
Quote:Hey, it's all up to you.
yea but there was a reason this poll was made. I would just like to know if there was a reason for it besides the fact that a bunch of people don't like him.
i agreed to keep this in anger management . i guess fat boy couldnt do the same.i knew the minute i made sean look bad in that thread that this is what it would come down to. go ahead, do what you will. c'est la vie. pussies!

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 23 2002 at 5:12
Quote:c'est la vie. pussies!
I left my French/English dictionary at home. Does that translate into What's up pussy cat, whoa, whoa?
sean told me to keep this in anger management, i did. if they want to still throw me in the cell for good. fine let 'em. i expect nothing less from those cowards . i will not quit, so they will have to force me to go.

this ones for you hybrid. number 4

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 23 2002 at 5:25
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6