CDIH

Full Version: Commitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you good at it? Do you like it?

Do you stick to one person & foresake all others because you want to, you think you should, or cause they want you to?

Or do you not, do you cheat, can you lie?

Could you never get married? Could you have an Open Marriage?

:wgaf:

no, no, because they want me to, I have, yes, maybe. :-p
yes, i love it.

cause i want to, and he should feel the same.

no cheating or lying. ever.

i want to get married, and no it can't be open.
I don't know why I'm so terrible at it, & it scares me. My parents are together, so it's not that. The whole thing disturbs me.
I think commitment is a good idea. especially if the fucker is really crazy. Then you have no choice but to put them away
i am more then willing to be commited to just one person, im just afraid no one will want/feel the same about me Undecided
Quote:Could you never get married? Could you have an Open Marriage?
I am currently married, and so far it's not all that bad. Could I have an open marriage? I could, but if you ask my wife, she'll probably give you a different answer. Undecided
Quote:but if you ask my wife, she'll probably give you a different answer

What about not telling her? Then you could cheat, right?
then it wouldn't be Open. you need their permission first.
seems like an interesting idea, but people are pretty jealous by nature, so I doubt many could handle it.

and then you always get the silly people who think the person will leave their spouse, and that's not playing by the rules. you only get to borrow them for a bit, then you send them home.
Quote:i am more then willing to be commited to just one person, im just afraid no one will want/feel the same about me

Yeah, cause no guy would want to spend the rest of their life with a walkin' wet dream with a singing voice like an angel. :moonie:
Quote:What about not telling her? Then you could cheat, right?
True, but it could also cost me half of everything I'll ever earn.
Quote:True, but it could also cost me half of everything I'll ever earn.
Nope, just half of everything you earn up until you sign those divorce papers.
I think you're just lucky your ex didn't find a competent attorney May....otherwise you'd be on the hook for a while yet.

I'm good at it when I want to be good...takes the right person, not the title.

Do you stick to one person & foresake all others because you want to, you think you should, or cause they want you to?

A bit of wanting to and thinking you should. Before the mega feelings come into play, there's something icky feeling about messing around with more than one person, then the icky feeling gets replaced with deeper feelings for the person.

I've cheated in the past, lied about it as well....told them about it when we broke up though and was feeling vindictive.

I want to get married, and NO WAY could I have an open marriage....I'd be WAY too jealous and insecure for that.
I'm fantastic at committment, and it doesn't bother me that much. I certainly like to look, but don't act on it. I don't think that's cheating at all

I foresake others because I'm supposed to. If I don't, I might fuck things up, and then I won't be able to get any action from anyone. It's not being greedy.

I could get married, but eventually, I'll probably get divorced because There's no way I'll like the same things in 30 years,
Yes; Yes.

Because I want to.

Don't cheat, but I did a few times when I was younger. I'm a horrible liar and usually just end up telling the truth because it's easier.

I was married. No, I could never have an open marriage(although it might be fun to try!). :-o
But why? Why do you want to? Why does calling it Love, exclude loving more than one?

Can you be Commited to 2 or 3?
Quote:(although it might be fun to try!)
Replace might with would and try with do. :thumbs-up:
Monogomy is an invention of the patriarchal society.

In the early days of human history, authority was passed down through the female line (matriarchal society) because that was the only bloodline that could be proven. You could prove who your mother was, but not who your father was. And, under many of the pagan religions, women chose as many partners as they wanted.

In order to secure the power for the men, monogomy was invented so that a bloodline through the father could be "proved" and a woman could be punished for putting that bloodline in doubt.

In other words, promiscuity is the original state of humanity.
Dent refuses to commit until he meets a six breasted alien from Regulon 5
Quote:Dent refuses to commit until he meets a six breasted alien from Regulon 5

Come on. Every knows the chicks on Regulon 5 have 6 vaginas. They only have 3 breasts. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2