CDIH

Full Version: What's on your computer? - Physically
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have:

Monitor: a green rubber finger monster, a pink plastic kitten head, a yellow paper drink umbrella, 7 little notes taped on, 1 Post-it note

Other part: 5 floppy disks, 3 fortune cookie papers, $.51, 2 bobby pins, a golf pencil, a business card, a candle, a bottle cap & a few notes taped to the front & side
scratches
did you throw it?
an aeropostale skull cap thingy is on top of my monitor...if that's what you mean.

if you mean on the desk i have: walkman, cd player, empy gatorade bottle, cup, sleeping pills(which i got the day i moved in FROM the college), my tv remotes, a chewy granola bar, and a box of velcro to hang up my dry erase board on the door.
Quote:did you throw it?
freshman year in college, my blinders fell on it.
Quote:if you mean on the desk i have:

no, I can't even name the pile of shit I have on my desk
I'm a bit of a packrat
oh ok. i have a skull cap then. :thumbs-up:
that's so tough!
What's a blinder?
Is it made out of real skull? :thumbs-up:
dude i'm so hardcore it's scary
Quote:What's a blinder?
those things that cover windows, but aren't curtains, and you can tint them up and down. I've always called them blinders.
btw, i got the hat so when i go running and it's cold out i dont freeze my ears.
On my monitor I have a post it note, a sticker of a spider, and a little plaque thingy that says Wired With MONSTER CABLE.

On my computer I have a CD Burner.

My home computer has all sorts of nothing on it.
Ducati 748, Honda Civic w/ 24" rims, Chevy lowrider

(all of my post-it notes kept falling off, so I stopped doing that)
"Intel Inside" sticker which right above another sticker that says "Designed for Microsoft Windows" sticker

It's a laptop.
a red and silver hot wheels Harley Davidson sits atop my monitor :thumbs-up:
Quote:a green rubber finger monster, a pink plastic kitten head
You and your kinky sex toys.
:disappointed:
how come no " :rofl: " at the end?
Dust.
Pages: 1 2 3