CDIH

Full Version: Older women.... - Much younger men...what's your take?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My friend is 26, and is apparently now seeing a 17 year old boy....I keep calling her Mary Kay Laturno, but she doesn't understand. Am I wrong?
I'm not sure about older women, but I am positive that older men and younger women is completely acceptable. :loveya:
the kid must be happy as a pig in shit!!!!!!

doesn't your friend realize that she can go to jail for statutory rape if they've done the deed?
He's 17 its all good, age of consent in NY is 16 I think. She just can't take him over state lines. LOL
are you sure about that?
I think it's cool for a younger dude to get to bang an older chick, but I have to question the intelligence and maturity of the older chick that wants to actually date a younger guy. Just bangin' is one thing, but dating is another, completely.
26 and 17 is bad?...... uh oh Undecided
I was with a 36 year old when I was 19, and it was the most fun I've ever had with a woman - and I learned a Hell of a lot about women (sexually, and otherwise).
I don't know about the consenting age thing, but if I'm not mistaken, there may be some sort of "age differential" law when it comes to someone that young. I read that somewhere I think. If the difference is over a couple of years, it's considered the same thing as statutory. I coulda been stoned when I read that though.
I think its icky, she's in law school, he's in high school. He has a CURFEW.
Quote:He has a CURFEW.
So, finish the o'l in and out by 11 and no problem.
He's 17 how long could he last?
Quote:He's 17 how long could he last?
With the help of some topical ointments, 20 seconds tops. :crackhead:
That's better than my ex!
Quote:He's 17 how long could he last?
oh, but he'd be so eager ... like a little puppy! oooh, he'd sit up and beg

Polly are we sure we don't know each other ;-) I'm almost 26 & there's a 17 yr old I know, I'd bang the snot out of
I am so fuckin depressed right now.
Ladi, have you been stalking my son again?
OAS, can you drop him off at my house tonight? ;-)
I think we might know eachother LOL. We have WAY too many situations in common. I guess I'll see you tonight?
why would gonzo be sofa king depressed right now?
Pages: 1 2