CDIH

Full Version: Tammy sytch exposed - Caution nudity!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A buddy of mine sent me this link. It shows that women sure dont age gracefully.

Caution Nudity
The sad thing is, she's only a few years older than me but she looks about 15 years older.

This is what happens when you indulge in a lifestyle and don't watch what you do to yourself.
Yeah i think she's only thirty. Her body is still in decent shape but her face. I guess drugs and booze really hits the face hard. Vince's C-cups still look good though.lol.
Too slow, too many pop up ads, and she looks like white trash.
She used to be so fuckin hot, she is still ok but nowhere near as pretty as she was.
Isn't it Fytch? And aren't these pictures a couple years old?
I think it is sytch and yeah I seen those pictures a while ago, still she really screwed up bad.
Yeah i think those pics are from last year. They are from a website that she and Missy Hyatt have called wrestlingvixxxens.com it's a pay site here's the link if your intrested.

Wrestlingvixxxens.com
Confuseduicide:
Who's Tammy Sytch, and what did she look like before? She doesnt look that bad to me In those pics.
Quote:Who's Tammy Sytch

She was Sunny from the WWF back in the mid 90's she was the hottest thing on WWF t.v.

[Image: tammy_lynn_sytch_bi001.jpg]
Trust me, she was always that ugly. You would not believe what a little airbrush work can do.
I never knew the airbrush trick worked on television.
Rolleyes I wouldn't say no to that.
Quote:You would not believe what a little airbrush work can do.

Quote:I never knew the airbrush trick worked on television.

ding ding, cooper wins
She has let herself go. Even worse is Missy Hyatt...she was really hot when she was younger...she looks like total shit now...lips blown up like basketballs...along with a really bad tit job to augment her already massive rack....poor lady...
okay i dont know there real names wwf names would be helpful the girl that used to be sunny looks awful now compared to what she used to
A friend of mine is an "independent" (not backyard) wrestler. He had a show locally a year or so ago and Sunny and Chris Candida were the "special guests". They were selling polaroid photos with Sunny for $5, and the line was unbelievable. She looked pretty decent. After the match was over, my friend got my son "backstage" (the cafeteria of the church hall where it was held) and had his picture taken with Sunny and Chris, only by then Sunny was wearing sweats, no makeup, etc. What a difference. They were very nice though.
Those pictures that Pat linked to were taken over a year ago. If you think she looks bad there, you need to see her now. She was in Candido's corner at the MLW show last month, and she's fucking HUGE now. The crowd was merciless, chanting "She's a crack whore", "Where's your crack pipe", "She's a fat ass", etc. Really sad because she was a knockout back in the mid 90's. Don't do drugs kids.