CDIH

Full Version: Guns n roses at madison square garden - Anyone going??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GNR December 5th at the garden. Sold out already and i dont have a ticket. So who does?? Anyone??
Somehow I think that show Is just going to be sad, Like watching grandpa try to squeeze back In to his old WWII army uniform, and then seeing his teeth fall out as he recounts his war stories.
Just because they showed some rust at the VMA's doesn't mean they aren't gonna put on a good show. One thing Axl always gives you an interesting concert experience.
If i never saw him before in my life, I'd swear Axl was black.
Quote:I'd swear Axl was black

you mean he's not? :-o
I saw them in Vegas last year. They were pretty decent. Although, it was at the Hard Rock Cafe, and there were only a thousand or so people there with a very small stage.

Might be a totally different show, for better or worse, with an extra 20,000 or so people
it's not guns n roses. just because axl uses the name doesnt mean shit. he should be gutted like a pig for perpetrating this sham.
I gotta side with Arpi on this one. Just because Axl's bill have caught up with him Is no reason to throw together a half-assed band and call it good.
Buckethead can play.

I will make no comment on his attire, his name, or compare him to Slash, I'm just saying the guy can fucking play.
I can get tickets! Not at the garden...but I could get them for Cleveland...