CDIH

Full Version: Fuck boomer! - Those of you who get it...get it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That fucking useless piece of shit. More often than not the rat bastard gets in my way more than he helps. I am tired of worrying about his straggling ass when he takes a few hits.... anymore, I just let the fag die. Hell, every so often he pisses me off so much that I turn around and shoot him myself.

Case in point, the beginning of the damned island hopping mission in Thailand. I very carefully sneak from hide point to hide point, making sure i am not seen by the patrol, when all of the sudden BAM! we are spotted.... why you ask? because the stupid fucker was, as usual, too far behind and got spotted. No worries, a few quick shots later and he lay drowning in the shallow water.

I ask you....why, when I am going out of my way to be silent and not be spotted by the guard in the boat, do I hear loud splashes echoing through the river? One guess.... dumb ass Boomer. Then, when I finally get to a perfect position to ambush the unsuspecting guard patrolling near the hut, Boomer decides to sit his retarded ass down right in the middle of the path, with his back to the guard HE just alerted me to. Luckily, the Riddah patrol saw him and wiped him out....sure, my clean insertion was blown, but Boomer got fucked up, so i felt much better.

I swear to god the next time I am stealthily creeping up on an unsuspecting sentry and Boomer opens fire I will kill him myself!

Of course, one of these days i will have my adapter and can stop playing single player, ridding myself once and for all of Boomer.
Oh yeah that game sounds great. I cant wait to play it. :crackhead:
Ya just gotta love Navy Seals.