CDIH

Full Version: Unreal tournament 2003 - Server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unreal Tournament 2003. It's finally out. If you haven't done so already, at least check out the demo.

I will have the game on Friday and plan to play at least a couple times this weekend online, probably hosting a server. If your interested in playing, sign up in this thread and I'll let you know what is going on Friday Afternoon.
Assuming I get my hands on the game this week, you can count me in.
:thumbs-up: Cool.

And just to warn... the full version takes up 3GB of hard disk with a full install and comes on 3 cd's.
Yeah, I heard about that. I have 2 drives, but I think I'll end up uninstalling the original UT to ake room. Shit, I still have Quake 2 and 3 on my PC! (I think I need to do a little housecleaning).
i have the demo. if one of you buys me a copy, i'll play...
cheap bitch.
Yet when I offer HyBriD gifts, he doesn't want them. :fuggin:
next time my friend :thumbs-up:
UT3, Im in. I plan on doing nothing for at least a week after I get my hands on this.
I'd like to run a server but I dont know shit about game hosting. Ive got a Linux box and have the resources but I have some concerns.
Anyone familier w/ dedicated game hosting on a remote linux box [on a farm]?

The sweet return of the ASMD Combo - BABAMMM!
The pirated version of the game works online if you use something like All Seeing Eye or Gamespy to connect to the servers. I'd suggest ASE because Gamespy is a horrendous piece of shit. I don't know how long this will last so get your free UT2003 online experience before Epic gets rid of this loophole.
Quote:use something like All Seeing Eye
AM, you recommended this to me way back on OA.Com, and I still use it. If you other guys don't use it, you should. Get it here.
Gamespy isn't that bad...although, I like the .NET multiplayer though. Its always more fun to kill the people you know.... :-D
Gamespy sucks because it takes like 3 minutes just to get to a server and it's so goddamn bloated for software that's just supposed to connect you to a game server. All Seeing Eye is great because it does more than Shitspy and doesn't give you unnecessary chat and web page shit.