CDIH

Full Version: Noooo!!! nooooo!!! why!?! - Bastards! there is no god!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FUCKING FUCKINGGUFJKCING FUCK CHRIRST DAMNIT!!!!! SHIT FUCKERING COCKERS SUCKING! GODDMSANIT THE STUPID FUCKIGN SHITSERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGGggg

World's oldest documented koala dies at 19

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) -- A koala believed to be the world's oldest documented male member of its species has died in San Francisco at age 19, officials said Friday.

San Francisco Zoo spokeswoman Nancy Chan said "Clarry" the koala died Thursday at his indoor enclosure at the zoo's "Koala Crossing" exhibit.

One of two koalas sent to San Francisco in 1985 from the Queensland National Park and Wildlife Service in Brisbane, Australia, Clarry sired seven offspring during his time at the zoo, koala keeper Nancy Rumsey said.

"He was gentle with people and quite charming, and he never met a female koala he didn't like," Rumsey said.

Zoo officials said that according to the International Koala Stud Book kept in Melbourne, Australia, Clarry had lived longer than any other male koala documented.

Some females have lived even longer.

Zoo officials said that koalas in the wild generally live to be about 12 years old, when their teeth fall out and they can no longer grind up their food.

They attributed Clarry's remarkable life span partly to their efforts to provide him with ground eucalyptus leaves mixed with a high-calorie liquid supplement.

"We probably extended his life by several years with this method of feeding," said Dr. Freeland Dunker, the zoo's staff veterinarian.

Officials said Clarry began showing unmistakable signs of advanced age in recent months, including loss of muscle mass.

"He was also a little forgetful," said Rumsey. "But he was still spry enough to climb a tree."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AHHH BUT HTE HSTHITTER BUMFUCKEING MOTHER GORFDDDAMNER FUCKER SO ODLDS ARRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[Image: story.koala.ap.jpg]
what a tear jerking story that was............................................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOLOLOLOL AND I WAS LIEK "OMFG STFU U FAG KOALA" LOLOLOLOLOL KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE /\___/\
Wow, a rat with a pouch died...moment of silence please :poison:
Do we even get anything good from these ecentric bags of shit/ They don't perform, they just, like sit there, like us, kind of worthless and shit. We don't get coats or gloves from them. Fuck 'em!

Fuck 'em where they breathe! :poison:
The coolest thing about them is, They're fucking NASTY...
One of those little bastards would tear the schnott outa yuo!
:fuggin:
FCUKC YOUF SERPHROPHS JUST BERUCUSE YOUR DONT'T LIKE KOWALHAS DOESNT MEDAN YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUGKC FSHIT GODDAMN FUKCING CLIT COCKING CLUNT FUCKER SHIT damn.
can we make koala burgers? I mean it's dead so will PETA mind?

Edited By IkeaBoy on Feb. 09 2002 at 2:13
Sean Cold Wrote:Do we even get anything good from these ecentric bags of shit/ They don't perform, they just, like sit there, like us, kind of worthless and shit.
Bullshit you must have forgotten about the Koala Bear from 'Ford Fairlane'.
Naw, I think we all just forgot about the movie "Ford Fairlane"

At least we try to
Doc Wrote:Naw, I think we all just forgot about the movie "Ford Fairlane"

At least we try to
come on that movie was fuckin' phenominal!!!!
Puff, puff, then give You can't do all the drugs yourself bro...you're scaring me
Doc Wrote:Puff, puff, then give You can't do all the drugs yourself bro...you're scaring me
Ford Fairlane is the zentih of cinematic excellence and one of the most influential movies ever captured on celluloid.
Quote:Ford Fairlane is the zentih of cinematic excellence and one of the most influential movies ever captured on celluloid.

Pfft.... it was no Brainsmasher

82-1012268026

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHY!?!?

... oh it's a Koala? I thought you said everyone from Kuala-Lumpor died... wait I wouldn't care either way. Hmm... well thank God there was no cattle harmed. :poison:
But Kula Lampur has the Petronas Towers, and they are hella cool!

[Image: petronas.jpg]
koalas are funny :lol:

82-1012268026

... Maynard I wonder if some sand monkeys will try and hit those as well.

Fucking sand monkeys.

:dead:
Pages: 1 2