CDIH

Full Version: Life of agony returns!!! - I just came in my pants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone doesnt know who Life of agony are, they wrote possibly the best hardcore album ever "River runs red", and now they're getting back together.
Go to "Lifeofagony.com" and you'll see what I'm talking about.
I gotta go clean my underwear now.
send me some songs. aim - Hybrid1511
How do I do that? Boy, that sounded so amatuer-ish.
Anyway, I'd have to put my cd onto the comp first. It would probably be faster to hit kazaa or something.
kazaa is blocked at my school :disappointed:
Quote:Go to "Lifeofagony.com" and you'll see what I'm talking about.
you are not the boss of me
[/quote]you are not the boss of me [quote]

Jeez, It was just a suggestion. Try to spread a little love, and look who gets all snippy.
Hybrid, I cant find my cd. It might be in my car trunk. It's a burned copy, and I throw those things around like beer coasters. I'll hit you up when I find It.
I think the thought of listening to hardcore gives arpi nightmares. fuckin sissy.
Quote:I think the thought of listening to hardcore gives arpi nightmares. fuckin sissy.
you can say that again! even Henry Rollins' spoken word shows give me the willies::BBRRRRRRRR::
Henry Rollins Is NOT hardcore. He Is Suck-core.
you obviously missed the intended humor in the post due to your obssession with "hardcore"
he'd rather watch washed up senior citizens trying to relive their youth
i see that everyday with OAS hitting on every chick on the board
suck-core is good stuff.
Quote:he'd rather watch washed up senior citizens trying to relive their youth
You have much to learn, young misguided one.
Quote:he'd rather watch washed up senior citizens trying to relive their youth

You have much to learn, young misguided one.
zootybang is my new favorite poster :thumbs-up:
Hybrid, I have it. IM me and I'll send it to you.

That album was fuckin genius. The end of that album blows me away (no pun intended).
I'd love to see another album by them.