CDIH

Full Version: Movies you haven't seen in a while.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I watched Juice yesterday for the 1st time in like 7 years, I forgot what a great movie it was. Reminded me to watch True Romance for some reason, I haven't seen that in a few years as well.
E-excuse me... I believe you have my stapler...
I haven't watched pump up the volume in a while...i think i will watch that over the weekend
Quote:E-excuse me... I believe you have my stapler...

Yeah uhm, if you could just move your desk as far back against that wall as possible...That would be greaaaaaat
Quote:Reminded me to watch True Romance for some reason, I haven't seen that in a few years as well.

I'm waiting on this movie and Clint Eastwoods "Unfogiven" to be delivered from Amazon this week. I've seen both, but not for a few years - great movies!

[/quote]E-excuse me... I believe you have my stapler... [quote]

I just watched this last weekend for (seemingly) the millionth time :-D
I'm gonna show you my O face.

:-o
Desperado
The Breakfast Club. Popped it into the ole VCR a couple of days ago, I can still say just about every line from that movie.
Best of Lauryl Canyon
juice always seems to be on the satellite here, i must have watched it 4 times since they hooked it up
The Devil and Miss Jones and Deep Throat the directors cut versions. Pure acting brilliance. Not taking anything away from Behind the Green Door and John Holmes in The Farmers Daughter with special added bonus footage.
So no one wants to see my O face? :-(
how are you going to show us? :-D
I could rent Desperado. :-D
Anything with Corey Haim and/or Corey Feldman
The Burbs is on Comedy Central a lot
Quote:Anything with Corey Haim and/or Corey Feldman

i got such the giggle this morning when i saw that license to drive was on.
Full Metal Jacket
Blazing Saddles
The Running Man
Any of the Muppet movies.
the great white hype

i havent seen that movie in a while, and i think its a funny movie
Pages: 1 2