CDIH

Full Version: The fans finally realize - That hhh is bad for the wwe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Click Here to check out Triple H's new DVD on Amazon.com. To see what is so funny, scrowl down to what fans recommend with the purchase of and instead of the purchase of this dvd. It is very ammusing to see what the recomendations are.
there are some funny recomendations in there
Quote:3. Memorex VHS T-200 Video Cassette (3-Pack)

:rofl:
that was my favorite too goatweed... :lol:
For those too lazy to click the link:

Top customer recommendations in addition to "WWE - Triple H - The Game" Recommendations
1. The Steroid Bible 2
2. Gay MacHo: The Life and Death of the Homosexual Clone 1
3. Dictators and Tyrants: Absolute Rulers and Would-Be Rulers in World History 1
4. The Control Freak 1
5. Gay Sex: A Manual for Men Who Love Men 1

Top customer recommendations instead of "WWE - Triple H - The Game" Recommendations
1. The King's Whore 1
2. Shop With Me Barbie Cash Register 1
3. Memorex VHS T-200 Video Cassette (3-Pack) 1
4. Better Gay Sex (previously titled 'Erotic Choices')

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
HHH is the best wrestler and technician, as well as student of the game. But with that he is also one of the most egotistical in the business.
Quote:HHH is the best wrestler and technician

You're joking right? At one point maybe but not anymore, he is stiff as all Hell in the ring and moves like a stickfigure at times....

Not at all, Benoit and Angle are both far superior technical wrestlers. What exactly does HHH do that is so skillful? He is, as most of your "Wrestling Icons" much more of a brawler at this stage than he is a wrestler. What does he do that is really all that different from Taker, and Austin, and Rock, etc? He has a finishing move that really is almost as lame as the Hogan leg drop, and hisagility and flexibility are not impressive.

He, like most of the "greats" has charisma and great ability to play the crowd. He knows the game inside and out, certainly, but the current HHH saturation is a major downside to the WWE right now. If they continue on this course their ratings will surely slip farther and farther down.

Angle is the best in and out of the ring. He cuts the best promo's and IMO has the best fan interaction in the industry. Benoit I would say in the ring would be a close second. As much as a fan of Angle I am I must say that the TLC match was beyond amazing!!! That match went what, like 30 minutes? The bumps were off the fucking charts and then HHH had to come down and kiss the buzz from that match. :angry:

Angle is the best in and out of the ring. He cuts the best promo's and IMO has the best fan interaction in the industry. Benoit I would say in the ring would be a close second. As much as a fan of Angle I am I must say that the TLC match was beyond amazing!!! That match went what, like 30 minutes? The bumps were off the fucking charts and then HHH had to come down and kll the buzz from that match. :angry:
Arggghhh Bring back the fucking edit button!! :angry:
um, hhh is good on the mic, and ok in the ring...but benoit, angle, eddy, Hell even the rock are better in ring performers than hhh
At least he is not as bad as the big show
I had heard that the big slow was at one point working on a moonsault.

Tripz has lots of pull and power backstage, and people are really sick of it. I also would buy the blank tapes instead oh that video too.
TRIPLE H FUCKED STEPHANIE AND FORCED HER TO GET IMPLANTS
Quote:The I Hate Selling Book : Business-Building Advice for Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Engineers, Architects, and Other Professionals

... this is the greatest recommendation ever....
It just keeps getting better...

Top customer recommendations in addition to "WWE - Triple H - The Game" Recommendations
1. In Bed With the Boss's Daughter (Desire, 1380) 3
2. The I Hate Selling Book : Business-Building Advice for Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Engineers, Architects, and Other Professionals 3
3. The Steroid Bible 3
4. The Boss's Daughter (Romance, 3711) 2
5. The Burying Field 1

Top customer recommendations instead of "WWE - Triple H - The Game" Recommendations
1. Shop With Me Barbie Cash Register 2
2. Traumatic Disorders of the Knee 1
3. Final Exit: The Practicalities of Self-Deliverance and Assisted Suicide for the Dying 1
4. Smashing the Glass Ceiling 1
5. Captain Underpants Plush Action Doll, 8" 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thunder's mom gave me Captain Underpants Plush Action Doll, I still hump it each night.