CDIH

Full Version: Help - Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know how you used to be able to highlight the words you wanted quoted and click the quote button the board would automatically put the tags on either side? Yeah, I know, I was sad when the feature was disabled too.

But did you know that if you hit control + Q it will also put the html tags? Also works with bold, italic, underline....

----------------------
Can someone find the new McDonald's advertisment with Donald Trump and Grimace? I need to forward it to someone. Thanks

----------------------
I'm wearing sandles, and I had an itch, so I scratched my heels. My fingers smell really bad right now.

----------------------
What happened to Ken's Pen? I thought Arpi was the one who was going to be booted.
Quote:I'm wearing sandles, and I had an itch, so I scratched my heels. My fingers smell really bad right now.
go to the bathroom and wash your hands
Quote:You know how you used to be able to highlight the words you wanted quoted and click the quote button the board would automatically put the tags on either side
yes
how does that help?
But I'm in class, and I don't want to miss what they are saying

(I can pay attention and do this at the same time)
tell them to stop until you get back