CDIH

Full Version: I'm getting fired.... - Omg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So we have some Novell messenger thing here and I sent the following message to my friend:

Gang bang or sweet bang?

Referring to the drinks we had last night....but I sent it to THE ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Does anyone know where they're hiring?
Don't fret Polly, the AD might like the message and promote you. After you demonstrate that you can back your words with actions. :fucking:
AD is a woman, already came over to see what the Hell it was. My friend who does MIS here said I had a virus. :lol:
Quote:My friend who does MIS here said I had a virus.
Ask your AD if she want's to join you on your visit to the free clinic. :rofl:
wow, that sucks! i thought i was the only one who got fired for using the internet!
Quote:My friend who does MIS here said I had a virus.
Always, always make friends with the IT people. Buy them lunch, buy them drinks, Hell...buy the hookers. They are the peopel to know!!

You lucked out Polly!! And what kind of drink, pray tell, are gang bang and sweet bang?? I need to get out more... :clueless:
I went to see Counting Crows last night, and there was this new energy drink they were selling there called Liquid Bang, so all the drink names had the word "bang" in them. The Gang Bang was like about 5 different liquors and the Liquid Bang, and the Sweet Bang was vodka, melon liqour, midori and the Liquid Bang.

Now everyone in my office is doing a virus check because they're all convinced I sent it to them.

The AD is going "She's so quiet and shy, she'd never send something like that on purpose, I feel so bad for her."

I guess I'm not getting fired...?

I think I'll stick to emails from now on, no more Novell network messaging for me!
lol

"she was so quiet and to herself, i would never imagine her doing something like this"
like you just killed someone hehhee
Quote:I went to see Counting Crows last night
Rub. It. In. :-(
[quote]Always, always make friends with the IT people. Buy them lunch, buy them drinks, Hell...buy the hookers. They are the peopel to know!!
Kindred is wise, very wise indeed. :thumbs-up:
Since it's relevent:

Friend of mine got fired. Evidently he was sending lurid sexual emails back and forth with some fugly chick. This fugly chick was being fired due to a different email issue, and b/c my friends email was in her inbox, legally, they were bound to fire him too. This guy was here for two years, and was a great employee.

Moral of the story: when the company is not doing well, they will find a way to remove you, and the email history is not erased even though you have deleted it in your inbox. Be warned, b/c my company was lax for years...letting everyone free reign. Now, it's like we work in bunkers.

Polly's story reminded me in sharing this. Good that MIS was quick-thinking, Polly.
Lucky girl. :thumbs-up:
Polly, did you see them at Hammerstein? I'm going to see them tomorrow night. Woohoo!!!
Yea, saw them at Hammerstein. I want to go again, but its sold out and I can't afford to scalp.
Did you have floor tickets? How early should I get there to find a decent spot?
I had floor tickets, we got there about 7:15 had a really good spot, then we had to pee from all the drinking and lost it, but we pushed our way back to the front. If you're good at getting through a crowd, then you're if you get there for the opening act and just push your way up.
Counting Crows is coming here in November...their promo said that they were bringing a special guest...any idea on who that will be???
Graham Colton Band is who has been opening for them. They were pretty good, very common sounding, but decent. The lead singer sounded a bit like the guy from Oasis.
We were informed today we are all getting new jobs of some kind. We have to move our stuff to differnt cubes, and no one really seems to know what the new jobs are. :crackhead: At least I still have my stapler.
once they take the stpaler yah know it's over
have they already moved yah to the basement?
Pages: 1 2