CDIH

Full Version: The meaning of life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is happiness the meaning of life? Or, is it just to be content?

Having experienced many different aspects of life in my young life, I sometimes wonder what life is for, in the end.

I mean, you can amass all of the cars, houses, women and such, that you want, but you can't take them with you when you die. I don't think that I'll invent some miracle cure or any other groundbreaking thing that will have me live on forever in history books. And ya know what? I'm not really too upset by that. I guess in the end I'll be content with the fact that I lived my life the way I wanted to and not in fear of things that might happen to me if I make the wrong decisions.

The meaning of life? Well, I'm not sure I'll ever get it. But then again, by the time I'm ready to die, the picture might be a whole lot clearer. And, maybe then, my posts will make more sense.
That is some nice shit you are smoking there.
Quote:I mean, you can amass all of the cars, houses, women and such, that you want, but you can't take them with you when you die
im sure they have lowriders in heaven. :p
HyBriD Wrote:
Quote:I mean, you can amass all of the cars, houses, women and such, that you want, but you can't take them with you when you die
im sure they have lowriders in heaven. :p
Thankfully there's no black people there, otherwise it wouldn't be heaven.

No 2pac heaven ain't got no ghetto.
It's so true...
You can't take it with you...
That's why I live my life the way I see fit...
I take care of my responsibilities, but I don't dwell on what I have to do tomorrow...
Enjoy what you can, when you can...
Don't deliberately try to fuck anyone over...
Things will almost always be cool.
the meaning of life, there is none. I mean you say "you can have all the houses and stuff on earth but you can't take it with you" but if you have even the littlest bit you can't take it with you either can you? so why not enjoy your time here by getting as much as you want, doing what makes you happy and fuck the afterlife. If ally ou own is a cardboard sign you're not taking it with you and if you own the world and its gold you can't take THAT with you but while you're alive which do you want. Really. Which do you want?

Of course I can get into our lives being meaningless anoe ther time but i haven't had coffee which means headache
Sluggo Wrote:It's so true...
You can't take it with you...
That's why I live my life the way I see fit...
I take care of my responsibilities, but I don't dwell on what I have to do tomorrow...
Enjoy what you can, when you can...
Don't deliberately try to fuck anyone over...
Things will almost always be cool.
i think i read that in a fortune cookie once.
Quote:And, maybe then, my posts will make more sense.
This is a thread about miracles? :bouncer:

I sometimes think the meaning of life (By the way, I love that movie) is just to affect other people. If you can have a helpful effect on anyone else's life, by say, being a good parent or teaching someone something you know, you will live forever.

I know it sounds sappy, but I think the meaning of life is to make someone else a better person.

As for the fortune cookies:
You can't take it with you...in bed
That's why I live my life the way I see fit...in bed
I take care of my responsibilities, but I don't dwell on what I have to do tomorrow...in bed
Enjoy what you can, when you can...in bed
Don't deliberately try to fuck anyone over...in bed
Things will almost always be cool...in bed

Edited By Doc on Feb. 09 2002 at 3:57
To plant your seed in a woman.
WhipThisFez Wrote:To plant your seed in a woman.
Someday Fezzy, buck up little trooper.
In my opinion, i think the meaning of life is to love and most importantly be LOVED. this may be a little on the soft side for u guys, but without love, happiness is not present. So how could happiness be the meaning of life??
JAYMOHRBUDDY Wrote:In my opinion, i think the meaning of life is to love and most importantly be LOVED. this may be a little on the soft side for u guys, but without love, happiness is not present. So how could happiness be the meaning of life??
Wow look the cute & cuddly JMB.
The meaning of life in my opinion is joining as many message boards as you can. :p

82-1012268026

The meaning of life for your people is to get as much of dat purple soda, watermellon, a huge ass fucking bucket of KFC and or Poppeye's, and a vat of afro sheen. Top my bicycle and my stereo and that's heaven. Oh yeah and...

:fuggin:

YEAH... KEEEED!!!
Ree Wrote:The meaning of life for your people is to get as much of dat purple soda, watermellon, a huge ass fucking bucket of KFC and or Poppeye's, and a vat of afro sheen. Top my bicycle and my stereo and that's heaven. Oh yeah and...

YEAH... KEEEED!!!
um..Ding ding...ding??
Ree Wrote:The meaning of life for your people is to get as much of dat purple soda, watermellon, a huge ass fucking bucket of KFC and or Poppeye's, and a vat of afro sheen. Top my bicycle and my stereo and that's heaven. Oh yeah and...

YEAH... KEEEED!!!
ya know, except for the afro-sheen, my people can appreciate all that too.

82-1012268026

Yes. Ding to the bada bing ding.

BOP!

Now it's mine!
The meaning of life? If you ever find out, please let me know.
All I know is there has to be more to life than waking up, going to a piece of shit job for 8-10 hours, coming home, eating, going to sleep and then repeating it all over again for the next 4 days.
What kind of life is that?
The meaning of life to me is just to be a useless slug and waste as much time as possible and never get any work done. But thats just me. :drool:

82-1012268026

Quote:The meaning of life to me is just to be a useless slug and waste as much time as possible and never get any work done. But thats just me.

WHAT!? :punch:

WHAT!? :fuckoff:
Pages: 1 2