CDIH

Full Version: Shitty dates - Have you ever had one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had the shittiest date tonite. I went out with a guy I met from work tonight. I thought he was nice, good looking so I said sure I will go out with you. We went out to dinner and then drinks afterwards. All he did was talk about himself and complain about everything, and not ordinary complaining just plain whining. I am normally a very understanding person and I am not judgemental but oh my god this guy was horrible. After about 2 hours I excused myself, called my friend and begged her to pick me up. Then he had the nerve to ask me out again for next week. Ever have one of these??
may may made me pick up the check and then wouldnt put out. talk about shitty dates.
sorry to hear that. i went out with this bitch tonight who sat there quietly all night drinking the drinks i bought her and not saying a word. so in order to fill the silences, i told her about myself. i mean it was kind of akward how she was just fucking sitting there staring at her plate. thankfully, she had an emergency and had to leave early. i may see her again next week.

Edited By Danked on Feb. 10 2002 at 12:39
Danked Wrote:sorry to hear that. i went out with this bitch tonight who sat there quietly all night drinking the drinks i bought her and not saying a word. so in order to fill the silences, i told her about myself. i mean it was kind of akward how she was just fucking sitting there staring at her plate. thankfully, she had an emergency and had to leave early.
touche. chicks suck!
Very cute Danked it wasn't you-
who said it was me, ya fucking tramp? :p
Danked Wrote:sorry to hear that. i went out with this bitch tonight who sat there quietly all night drinking the drinks i bought her and not saying a word. so in order to fill the silences, i told her about myself. i mean it was kind of akward how she was just fucking sitting there staring at her plate. thankfully, she had an emergency and had to leave early. i may see her again next week.
You know, I had the same experience once. Me and this girl went out for a couple of weeks. She was always quiet. Never spoke during conversations, never wanted to dance or anything, never returned my phone calls. Imagine my surprise when I was arrested for Necrophilia!
was she underage and not really dead? cause that fucking happened to me too, man.
Danked Wrote:was she underage and not really dead? cause that fucking happened to me too, man.
Put it this way: I had to pull out because maggots got underneath the rubber.
Danked...
Your Avatar looks like Groucho Marx...
LMAO
trampy316 Wrote:I had the shittiest date tonite. I went out with a guy I met from work tonight. I thought he was nice, good looking so I said sure I will go out with you. We went out to dinner and then drinks afterwards. All he did was talk about himself and complain about everything, and not ordinary complaining just plain whining. I am normally a very understanding person and I am not judgemental but oh my god this guy was horrible. After about 2 hours I excused myself, called my friend and begged her to pick me up. Then he had the nerve to ask me out again for next week. Ever have one of these??
Well, i am going to go out on a limb and say that your date didn't get his pipes cleaned when he dropped you off.

Plus, silly, you never date from work. Didn't you learn a fuckin thing from me? Never shit where you eat, damn it!

82-1012268026

No comment. My missions in this territory are still classified.

:drool:
Quote:I had the shittiest date tonite. I went out with a guy I met from work tonight. I thought he was nice, good looking so I said sure I will go out with you. We went out to dinner and then drinks afterwards. All he did was talk about himself and complain about everything, and not ordinary complaining just plain whining. I am normally a very understanding person and I am not judgemental but oh my god this guy was horrible. After about 2 hours I excused myself, called my friend and begged her to pick me up. Then he had the nerve to ask me out again for next week. Ever have one of these??

Quote:Plus, silly, you never date from work. Didn't you learn a fuckin thing from me? Never shit where you eat, damn it!

Maybe I am the slow one here, but is Trampy really Brittany and is she saying that she finally broke down and went out on a date with Unicron?
I've had a few dates that ranked somewhere around a 9.2 on the shitty-o-meter.

The worst would have to be one who my roommate's girlfriend set me up with. This girl had a bad break-up a few months earlier, and was still luging around all that emotional baggage. When the guy she was with back then cheated on her, she found out and he said to her "Well, I never said I was perfect." Fast forward a few months to my date with her. We went to a restaurant, and on the way to a movie afterward, my piece of shit truck got a flat. I went out, changed it, and got back in the truck. It took me about 15 minutes to change that tire because it was dark and I had no flashlight, so by the time we got going again, it was a little too late and we missed the begining of the movie. So, I joked to her, "Well, this is a bad way to start a first date, I guess now you know I'm not perfect...I hate to shatter that illusion so soon."

I didn't know about the ex-boyfriend at the time, nor did I know what he said to her when he cheated on her, I only found that out the next day when I talked to her friend.

Well, the "I guess you know I'm not perfect" hit a little too close to home and she just started crying. Not little sniffles, but full-on Niagra Falls. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there while she cried. I asked if there was something I could do, you know maybe if I was the caring sensitive guy I could have gotten a piece that night, but no. All she did was sit there and quietly cry. So I drove her home, crying the whole way. No kiss goodnight, no call the next day.

Haven't heard from her since

Edited By Doc on Feb. 10 2002 at 11:48
does a shitty date count as one in which you think it's a date but it's really a 'friend' meeting? if so, yes, if not then i've never really been on a date
IkeaBoy Wrote:does a shitty date count as one in which you think it's a date but it's really a 'friend' meeting? if so, yes, if not then i've never really been on a date
Ikea, if I promise that when we meet, it will not be in a friendly way, will you go on a date with me?
SLASH Wrote:Ikea, if I promise that when we meet, it will not be in a friendly way, will you go on a date with me?
why do you want to get into my pants more than Alkey and Gonzo combined?
Quote:why do you want to get into my pants more than Alkey and Gonzo combined?

I just want to know if when you cum if it tastes like Expresso :roflmao: <font color=white>

Edited By SLASH on Feb. 10 2002 at 1:09
Ree Wrote:No comment. My missions in this territory are still classified.

:drool:
So shelle was that bad?

Trampy not yet but I'll take you out, then I'll bitch about you on the board.
My shittiest date ever was also with someone I work with.

After month's of flirtation and talking and hanging out as friends, we finally decide to go out on a "real date." He lives out in Queens and doesn't have a car, so I decided to drive out by him and we would catch a movie and get something to eat in the Forrest Hills area since he lived there.

So we meet up, I park my car and we are walking around the Queens Blvd. area and go shopping for a bit....good conversation, laughs etc. After we're done shopping, he asks me if I want to get a cup of coffee, so we go into Starbucks at which point he orders himself a drink pays and runs out of the store as if he's trying to avoid to pay for me....now keep in mind my wallet was already out....but give me a break. Then we get to the movie theater and he goes on line ahead of me orders one ticket, runs inside....now I'm getting a wee bit annoyed. Not like I expect to be paid for all the time, but this running away shit is getting to me. So we watch the movie and he asks me if I want to get dinner....I ask him what there is to eat around there and he suggests a chicken place that we can eat at for $4. I agree only to find out its a take out place and this was his trick to try to get me back to his place.... We get the chicken and get to his place, which reeks of kitty litter, has a car seat for a couch and clearly some what decorated by his mother. I eat and then look at my watch and say I have to go...at which point he tells me he was really hoping we could have sex because that would make him feel closer to me.....needless to say I went home and avoided him like the plague at work the following Monday....
Pages: 1 2