CDIH

Full Version: Raw preview 10-14-02 - From wwe.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:RAW preview for Oct. 14
RAW is live this Monday night at 9/8 CT on the new TNN!

"Kane, you're a murderer!" That was the last sentence we heard last Monday night as RAW went off the air -- Triple H accused the Big Red Machine of killing someone named Katie 10 years ago. When RAW kicks off live this Monday night at 9/8 CT, No Mercy will be just six days away. Kane, the Intercontinental Champion, is scheduled to battle Triple H, the World Heavyweight Champion, in a winner-take-all showdown. But will Kane even make it to No Mercy? Is there any validity to Triple H's claims? We'll undoubtedly get more information on this unbelievable story this Monday night live.

Last week, Victoria revealed that her recent attacks on Trish Stratus were not unprovoked, or so she claimed. What was Victoria talking about? How will the Women's Champion respond to Victoria's allegations?

If the past is any indication, anything can happen when World Wrestling Entertainment is live in Montreal! Who can forget March, one day after WrestleMania X-8? Brock Lesnar debuted, and Hollywood Hulk Hogan received a deafening ovation from the fans at the Bell Centre. What will happen this time around? The only way to find out is to tune in to TNN at 9 p.m./8 CT this Monday night!

Let's see if this storyline actually goes someplace... Rolleyes
Tonight on Raw, according to WWE.com:

- WWE World Tag Team Champions Kane & Hurricane Helms vs. Chris Jericho & Christian.

- Booker T vs. The Big Show in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

- Trish Stratus & Jacqueline vs. Victoria & Molly Holly.

- Jeff Hardy vs. Rico.

- Tommy Dreamer vs. Christopher Nowinski.

- Al Snow vs. Lance Storm.

- A tribute to the Intercontinental Title.

- More on the Kane-Triple H-"Katie" storyline.
Isn't Kane already a murderer? Didn't he already kill his parents in the fire? Rolleyes
... I thought Kane killed Abel.....
What I don't get...HGH said Kane killed this girl 10 years ago. Wasn't he supposedly in an asylum at that point? Then Paul Bearer supposedly got him out 5 years ago to do battle with his brother?

Of course, he was also a mute with burns covering his whole body. Stupid writers...
... maybe he killed her in the asylum, because she touched his burns , and they hurt, and he, like, flipped out and choked her, and like grunted the whole time he was choking her...
Quote:Of course, he was also a mute with burns covering his whole body. Stupid writers...

I thought he was a dentist.
Quote:What I don't get...HGH said Kane killed this girl 10 years ago. Wasn't he supposedly in an asylum at that point? Then Paul Bearer supposedly got him out 5 years ago to do battle with his brother?

Of course, he was also a mute with burns covering his whole body. Stupid writers...

Hey, he's already a miracle of modern science. A year ago he was still a mute, six months ago he could speak with the aid of an electronic voicebox, and today he speaks more clearly than HHH.
Dude you are acting like these angles are supposed to make sense.

Kane wasn't supposed to be able to talk and half his body was supposed to be burnt as well.
Quote:Dude you are acting like these angles are supposed to make sense.
I know it's asking for a lot, but it would be nice.

I think I've got it figured out, though.

Kane = Chief Bromden
Katie Vick = McMurphy

This also conviently explains why Kane never spoke for so long, though the burns are still a mystery. Maybe he cast a spell to rid himself of the burns, like the chick from The Craft?
... and how does Kane make the turnbuckles go on fire whenever he raises his arms?....
He has the power to summon Loki, perhaps?
All of WWE are murderers....... Story lines like this make me want to kill myself.
So Kane had sex with a dead corpse. I wonder how far this is going to go?
.. I chose to watch a re run of a Frank Lloyd Wright special on PBS.... now I'm watching baseball... tell me when Vince is shot and we have to figure out who shot him....
actually a good main event tonight. a lumberjack match and they have straps outside with RVD vs HHH
Quote:today he speaks more clearly than HHH.

Who doesen't?
This could be one of the worst raws I ever saw. And I can't think of a more horrible, disgusting angle than Kane raping a girl after he killed her. I don't get offended by anything, but what the fuck is WWE doing.

Jericho and Christian make a great team but I was really hoping for Booker vs Jericho at the PPV.

The IC tribute was great. No matter how bad the WWE storylines get, there is no one who beats their production staff. They put out constantly amazing rememberance videos like this one, the history of the WWF to Kid Rock's song some months ago, their PPV commercials are all amazing.

It is really sad though, the 2nd most important title in WWF/WWE is gone as of Sunday. Some of the best matches in history were for the IC title. Savage and Steamboat, Warrior and Hogan, bret hart and British Bulldog, Austin and Rock, ladder match with Scott Hall and HBK.

I don't blame HHH, I blame Vince and the writers for this debacle. Make Heyman the writer for both Raw and Smackdown and do it NOW! I'll watch the PPV because I get it for free but all I can hope for is SMackdown to put out some good matches for the PPV.
Did Glen Jacobs do something in a former life to deserve all this shit? First they give him one of the dumbest gimmicks ever with Isaac Yankem, then they later decide to have him become the new Diesel(that was a fucking brilliant idea was'nt it)...Then when he finally gets a gimmick that is acctually pretty cool they ruin any credibility he might have had with a 1 day title run, followed by a tenure as X-pacs bitch, and now this...Jesus christ how many times does the man have to pay his dues?
Quote:Quote
today he speaks more clearly than HHH.

Who doesen't?

um, ric flair?

raw was eh...i have seen worse, but its not what i was expecting 6 days from a ppv, thats for sure.