CDIH

Full Version: Ninjas vs. s.e.a.l.s - Not even close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've read many an uninformed, glowing treatments about mystical Ninjas, and I must disagree.

Let's say that a platoon of Navy S.E.A.L.s has a beef with a Ninja Death Squad and war is inevitable.

While ninjas are most assurdely quicker and stealthier, the technology and weaponry of the S.E.A.L.s would totally whup ass completely on ninjas.

S.E.A.L.s are known for their amphibious strenghts while it's quite well known that ninjas are afraid of water. Their heavy canvas suits get easily waterlogged and their face masks make it very easy to see underwater. Whereas S.E.A.L.s not only come equipped with sweetass flippers but also oxygen masks that can sustain them for miles underwater.

S.E.A.L.s have both thermo and night vision. As cool as ninjas are with their catlike reflexes, they can't see in the dark. So an attack by the S.E.A.L.s at night would cause complete and utter chaos and make the ninjas swallow their own tongues in fear of the military machine that is the S.E.A.L.s

S.E.A.L.s are like chamelions. They can blend into any environment. Whether it be desert, jungle, downtown city, or even outer space. Ninjas only have that one black outfit and despite their ability to move swifty without noise, they will still be easily detected becuase of their getup.

S.E.A.L.s have complete badass weaponry. Ninjas have stupid little swords, throwing stars and blow darts. At best, they could throw these with surgical precision for a hundred feet or so. S.E.A.L.s could stand hundreds of yards away and shoot off the fingertips of every ninja they chose just to toy with them. S.E.A.L.s come with rocket launchers, sniper rifles, Apache helicopters, and a bunch of other wicked cool types of stuff to kill the pansy ninjas with.

Finally, intelligence. Ninjas have none. They can only communiate with each other with their rudimentary telepathy skills. S.E.A.L.s have two-way radios with microphones where they can talk to every person in their platoon. They also always have video survelliance and a group leader that's watching everything from a safezone telling the S.E.A.L.s where all the bad guys are.

As long as the S.E.A.L.s properly stayed at least 50 feet from any ninja at any given time, the ninjas would have no chance. All in all, this would be a swift battle and the S.E.A.L.s would completely wipe out the ninjas while suffering zero casualties.
oooooooooo Navy SEALS.

I'm sorry, I think the ninjas might win. they have all the ancient Asian secrets like dust and swords that shoot out beams.
ok, they can beat regular ninjas...but can they beat super utlra zombie robot ninjas with lazers and jet packs?
The question is...
Can the S.E.A.L.S. stand up to ROBOT Ninjas?
depends, are the robot ninja willing to sacrifice themselves for a shortwhile before they can be rebuilt?
Quote:Sluggo Posted on Feb. 10 2002,1:32
The question is...
Quote:fbdlingfrg Posted on Feb. 10 2002,1:31
ok, they can beat regular ninjas...but can they beat super utlra zombie robot ninjas with lazers and jet packs?
OK...Big fuckin' deal...
you said almost the same thing...
And your post beat mine by a minute...
What the hell do you want?
A fuckin' medal?
The point of the matter is...
There are definately doubts as to weather or not the Robot Ninjas can be beaten by S.E.A.L.S.
fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:Sluggo Posted on Feb. 10 2002,1:32
The question is...
Quote:fbdlingfrg Posted on Feb. 10 2002,1:31
Oh shut up you whiney bitch. :fuckoff:
Quote:There are definately doubts as to weather or not the Robot Ninjas can be beaten by S.E.A.L.S.
Do you really think that the "weather" has anything to do with it? I bet the ninjas put ScotchGuard™ on their uniforms.
Quote:Do you really think that the "weather" has anything to do with it? I bet the ninjas put ScotchGuard™ on their uniforms.
Dick. :moonie:
Sluggo Wrote:
Quote:Do you really think that the "weather" has anything to do with it? I bet the ninjas put ScotchGuard™ on their uniforms.
Dick. :moonie:
Illiterate. :lol:
But didn't you guys see that one ninja movie where eache one of the ninjas was an element, and could control the weather?
Quote:Illiterate.

Shut in...
Poopy head...
Ass-wipe brain face!
:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

Fuck you Maynard.

Edited By Sluggo on Feb. 10 2002 at 2:13
I don't know that ninjas fear water.... as I recall, the way they determine candidates for ninja training is to toss an infant into a body of water and see if he can survive. That implies an inherent ability to master water navigation.

Robot ninjas on the other hand will be no match for S.E.A.L.s in the water. They are too heavy to float, and will likely short circuit.
I'm sorry, I have to go with Ninjas on this one. Not even robot ninjas, just normal average everyday ninjas.

My reasoning, any group that would have Stephen Segal as a member of them in a movie is by definition, lame.
Excuse me Doc, but if you are going to base this upon movie portrayals, then you are in serious trouble.

Max Von Sydow? Not to mention that little Christopher Atkins look alike. The entire Three Ninjas series.... and for the coup de gras.... Chris Farley!
Chris Farley fucking kicked ASS!!!
He may have been a bumbling idiot...
But he KICKED ASS!!! :bouncer:
The Navy Seals have only been around for 30-40 years. Yes, they have advanced technology, but they are lacking one thing: Skill. They rely too much upon their weapons. What happens if their rifle breaks? What if they back the wrong grenades? What's that? The knives are too rusted? Without their weapons, they are useless.

Ninja's however, have existed for HUNDREADS (im going to repeat that), HUNDREADS of years. They were formed in times where gun did not exist. What does that mean? they had to learn to fight without pulling a trigger and making things blow up. How do they do this? PURE, UNADULTERED SKILL. They train their minds and bodys to limits us foolish mortals could only dream about. More importantly, they realize that you cannot depend on weapons. So, to counter this, they made themselves faster, stronger, and more powerful. Then they took their best methods, techniques, and moves: and gave them to the next generation to refine upon. That means that the ninja techniques in use today are the best of the best, they have been perfected and passed on.

But what is their true power? Adaptability. They know that the enemies they face today are not the same they have fought 200 years ago. So, they come up with new techniques, new powers and abilities. Their bodies, their MINDS are their weapons. Not M-16 assault rifles and grenades. Take away a SEALS weapon, you have a strong man. Take away a ninja's sword, you still have a living weapon.

[EDITED TO NOW COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE GALT'S ARGUMENT.]

Quote:S.E.A.L.s are known for their amphibious strenghts while it's quite well known that ninjas are afraid of water. Their heavy canvas suits get easily waterlogged and their face masks make it very easy to see underwater. Whereas S.E.A.L.s not only come equipped with sweetass flippers but also oxygen masks that can sustain them for miles underwater.
But this is all for naught, because NOONE CAN FIGHT UNDERWATER. They can swim the goddamn English channel during their lunch break and it wouldnt really matter, because you cant carry or use Water gear in a Land fight.

Quote:S.E.A.L.s have both thermo and night vision. As cool as ninjas are with their catlike reflexes, they can't see in the dark. So an attack by the S.E.A.L.s at night would cause complete and utter chaos and make the ninjas swallow their own tongues in fear of the military machine that is the S.E.A.L.s
Assuming the battle takes place at night, because that is what both of these peices of eqiupment is used for, Ninja's can still work around this.
Night Vision- Well, even if a ninja were to get spotted, it really wouldnt matter. Why? Because they have superior speed. Outrun their field of vision, and you are good to go. If all else fails, they can hide behind a rock or a tree or something.
Thermal- If "Predator" has taught me anything, wiping Mud on one's self can easily counter this peice of machinery.

Quote:S.E.A.L.s are like chamelions. They can blend into any environment. Whether it be desert, jungle, downtown city, or even outer space. Ninjas only have that one black outfit and despite their ability to move swifty without noise, they will still be easily detected becuase of their getup.
Dude! Who wrote the goddamn book on camoflage?! Who do the SEALS look up to in this department!? NINJAS! This is their legendary trait! You cant even argue about this dude! Any SEAL will tell you how much they would love to be able to match a Ninja in this department!

Quote:S.E.A.L.s have complete badass weaponry. Ninjas have stupid little swords, throwing stars and blow darts. At best, they could throw these with surgical precision for a hundred feet or so. S.E.A.L.s could stand hundreds of yards away and shoot off the fingertips of every ninja they chose just to toy with them. S.E.A.L.s come with rocket launchers, sniper rifles, Apache helicopters, and a bunch of other wicked cool types of stuff to kill the pansy ninjas with.
I already explained the fallability of man-made weapons, so I'll skip this.

Quote:Finally, intelligence. Ninjas have none. They can only communiate with each other with their rudimentary telepathy skills. S.E.A.L.s have two-way radios with microphones where they can talk to every person in their platoon. They also always have video survelliance and a group leader that's watching everything from a safezone telling the S.E.A.L.s where all the bad guys are.
Rudimentary Telepathy Skills!?!?! How could you possibly hope to defeat that in battle!? Not only could they read each other's minds, they could read their enemies' minds! hell, they could hijack the brain of the guy piloting the Apache and make him wipe out the rest of the squadron! You are fighting a enemy who knows your moves before you make them! They know where to be, when to be, and how you'll react!?!!? YOU CANNOT BEAT THAT !!!!

Edited By Sephiroth on Feb. 10 2002 at 3:49
slackjaw Wrote:Excuse me Doc, but if you are going to base this upon movie portrayals, then you are in serious trouble.

Max Von Sydow? Not to mention that little Christopher Atkins look alike. The entire Three Ninjas series.... and for the coup de gras.... Chris Farley!
don't forget clu gullagher, the only american ninja. and i still say a ninja can beat a SEAL
Quote:i still say a ninja can beat a SEAL

I'm sorry, after all the movie ninja talk, I just can't get the mental picture out of my head of Steven Segal getting his butt whooped by Michelangelo, Leonardo, Donaltello, and Raphael
Pages: 1 2