CDIH

Full Version: What would you like changed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really think it is time for undertaker to hang it up, it is getting really boring. Either that or go back to the whole dead man gimmick which got you to where you are.

I'd love to see foley back but that's probably not gonna happen. I would love HBK back even if not in a wrestling position, just having him around was a lot of fun.

Kane needs to really stop talking, trying to make sense of his character now is bullshit. He was supposed to be burned on one side of his body. He wasn't supposed to be able to talk, etc.

Bring back the APA.

Lesnar needs major development in his mic skills, the whole "indestructable" thing is really off. Or like in the old days just let his manager do all the talking, like heenan did with andre.

I hope to never see Austin back again the piece of shit that he is.

HHH really needs to grow back the beard and calm his ego.

I wanna see Hogan get a proper goodbye.

Finally, bring back Vince god Damn it!!!!
I'd like the see the Horsemen reform. With Flair and HHH starting it off.
Always like HBK back in some role on tv
Too see Taz actually fucking wrestle again
The return of the ECW arena.
Make the Undertaker shut the Hell up and stop riding the motorcycle and make him a dark dead man character...Make Kane shut the helli up and put him as a dark dead man also...Fix Devons character and put the Dudleys back together, put the Hardy's back together and get rid of Version 1.0...Put APA back together and make Angle wrestle Lesner...you know Olypmpic Gold Medal Wrestler vs. NCAA Champ...it'd probably be a good match...and stop with the Kane is a killer thing...that was gay!
I really dont care what they do with taker and kane. Both of played the fuck out. So tired of both of them.
I'd like to see a the tag teams ranks get better. Angle and Beniot is a great start. And yes get the Dudleys back and the Hardys.
and stop throwing 2 guys together and making them a tag team for a night.

Edited By PatCooper on 1034898672
Bring Back the APA, the Dudleys, give Tommy Dreamer a decent push, maybe team him up with Justin Credible. a New Four Horsemen would be interesting. HHH,Flair,Orton and who else?? This Reverend D-von shit has to stop. Give Batista a push. Lesnar goes off on his own and dumps Paul E. Sign some other ex WCW types. Only things I can think of.
I want the Dudleys back but ECW style, hardcore not giving a fuck. Bubba stuttering was hilarious as Hell.

Quote:Too see Taz actually fucking wrestle againv

Amen but unfortunatly never gonna happen.

"Beat me if you can, survive if I let you." Still my favorite catch phrase of all times.
No McMahon's. Except for Shane. Maybe. On occasion.

Unamericans? Yawn.

Axe Lesnar.
Push Dreamer, goddamit. :loveya:

No more bullshit drama storylines. (The Kane car accident thing...whatever.)

And who does Terri have naked photos of that she still has a job?

Edited By Noellevious on 1034901424
-Bring back some WCW PPV names and gimmicks, like Starrcade, halloween havoc, Great American Bash, etc.
-Use Survivor Series as 4-4 teams and make the main event Wargames.
-Put the Dudleys back together.
-A 4 horsemen with HHH, Flair, Batista, and Scott Steiner.
-Bring in Scott Steiner and let him team with HHH against RVD and Booker T and break them off in singles matches. (similar to edge, guerrero, benoit and mysterio)
-Let angle start a feud with brock lesnar.
-When rhyno comes back have him face a built up Batista.
-When Nash comes back he can feud with Kane
-Bring back hogan and vince and let them have a match at Wrestlemania.
-Make Paul Heymen gm of Smackdown.
-A return of Raven's Flock with Tommy Dreamer a member. Let raven and Dreamer team with each other.
-A return of the Impact Playaz with Justin Credible and Lance Storm and feud them with the Dudleyz.
Why can't Taz come back?? Ravens' Flock doesn't sound like a bad idea along witht he impact players.Maybe a Batista/Lesnar match or even team them up. Cena/Orton tag team. Or bring back Steiner and start up a new Varsity Club?? Him, Nowinski, and whoever else...

84-1034868988

Quote:you know Olypmpic Gold Medal Wrestler vs. NCAA Champ

They already did that a month or so ago in Pittsburgh but only it was a real wrestleing match and from what I read angle killed him.

Taz is done, to many injuries.

Bring back Vinny Mac!!!
Vince will NEVER EVER bring in WCW ideas... only because that's admitted WCW/Dusty/etc. had some good ideas, like Wargames.

Why do you think Ms. Hancock, a proven female success, was repackaged?
she basically has the same gimmick without the glasses and teacher uniform. She just wiggles her ass for everyone to enjoy. I like her better now.

Wargames would be a great gimmick for this years survivor series, especially as you do have 2 competing brands in raw and smackdown and remember survivor series is at msg this year so it has to be big.
Quote:Why can't Taz come back??

Because they don't have anybody worth a Damn to announce...I may not like Cole, but he and Tazz are, in my opinion, far better than King and JR.

I think something that would really help is to fire Triple H...Short term it will hurt you, long term it will make for a much better product. It will never happen, but I believe it would solve a ton of problems, and acctually force the writers to look at other talent instead of saying "hey, let's put Triple H and (insert current hot wrestler) in a (insert gimmick match) "
Quote:Why can't Taz come back??

He personally does not want to, he has stated several times he enjoys announcing much more than wrestling.
I still don't totally believe that story, if he could he would wrestle, but right now they really have noone to take over his role on Smackdown