CDIH

Full Version: The simpsons this season - Is it just me or...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there are a lot of diehard simpsons fans who will say the show is getting better than it ever is and never lost its greatness, I'm not one of them. However with the exception of the first few episodes of this season, is it just me or has the show itself improved from the last few seasons. Recent episods have had good laughs, good writings and are just enjoyable
Tonight's ep was enjoyable but there definitely has been a definite steep dive in quality.
I watched this episode and the first segment had a couple of laughs but it was a pretty bad episode altogether.

The Halloween episode was just atrocious, and I forced myself to watch the first three new episodes of the season and they sucked too.

So I haven't watched much of this season, but what I've seen has been really really bad.
you have to realize when i praise 'current' simpsons it's praise compared to the last few years not of all time (and this season did start out god awfully). However I am still laughing from "If Marge marries Artie, I'll never be born!"
eh, its so/so. old episodes are MUCH better, but i cant stop watching.
IkeaBoy Wrote:However I am still laughing from "If Marge marries Artie, I'll never be born!"
I thought that this was one of the most subtle and funny lines I've ever heard and if you weren't pay attention you missed it. It's little jokes like that, that makes the simpsons funny. Not just the over-the-top laughs

82-1012268026

Teh funny was only somewhat there.

I had it on in the backround and I didn't even laugh... I was unfortunately really dissapointed. Confusedneak: