CDIH

Full Version: Maybe i really did kill her - Was it o or j?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:rofl: Cut & Paste, but this is too bizarre to be ignored...

Quote:O.J. No Longer ’100 Percent Sure’ He is Innocent
Calls Johnnie Cochran’s recent statements ‘thought provoking’
MSNBC

NEWSWEEK WEB EXCLUSIVE

Oct. 16 — Days after former O. J. Simpson defense attorney Johnnie Cochran said on MSNBC that he is “about 90 percent” certain that his client was innocent, Mr. Simpson today said that his attorney had planted “fresh seeds of doubt” in his own mind.

“FOR YEARS, I’VE BEEN pretty sure that I did not murder my wife,” Simpson said today at a golf course in Boca Raton, Fla., where he was taking a rare break from searching for the real killers of his wife. “But if Johnnie’s not 100 percent sure, I’m like, hey, maybe I better take another look at this.”

Simpson added that it would be “crazy” not to be swayed by Cochran’s new statements, which he called “thought provoking.”

“Look, you’re talking about a guy, Johnnie Cochran, who is a pretty smart guy,” Simpson said. “If he said maybe I did it, then maybe I did it.”

Cochran’s doubts about Simpson’s innocence may help resolve one lingering mystery for the former Heisman Trophy winner: why it has been so difficult for him to find his wife’s real killers, whom he pledged to hunt down after his acquittal in 1995.

The former NFL star said that, in light of the new
revelations, he may slow down his search, which he said has occupied almost every waking moment of his life for the past seven years.

“If it turns out that I’m actually the one who did it, then looking for the real killers would be a big old waste of time,” Simpson said.
Quote:If it turns out that I’m actually the one who did it, then looking for the real killers would be a big old waste of time
what a moron :lol:
i'm now sure he didn't do it. nobody that stupid could pull off a murder and go free
this is a joke, right?

:clueless:
That's not real...is it? :clueless:
Is Mrs. Ramsey gonna say the same thing next week?
Quote:where he was taking a rare break from searching for the real killers of his wife
Are they for real? They make it sound like he spends almost every second of every day hunting "the killers" down. Meanwhile, this guy plays more golf than Tiger Woods!
Quote:FOR YEARS, I’VE BEEN pretty sure that I did not murder my wife,”
I would struggle with the fact that one would forget opening the throat of two people. It's not an easy thing to forget.
i can't believe that he would say those things...he is just looking to get in trouble again. or is just pissed that his 15 minutes are over
Comedy genious. How long before he just comes out and admits it? What's he got to lose at this point? Between Double Jeapardy and the civil trial being over, he could just admit it and walk free.

Oh, right. There's still some ditzy blonde women who he hasn't fucked. Rolleyes
I think OJ forgot the [sarcasm] tags.
If I didn't know better, I would think it was one of those "Onion.com" stories accidentally scooped up by some intrepid news flunky, but it's not. Either MSNBC is playing the "infotainment" game on us, or O.J. is the dumbest fucker on the planet.
[Image: oj.gif]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Damn Cluster.... i missed that sig.... bravo ol' chap :thumbs-up:
heh. i almost deleted it the other day... but i didn't have the heart to.
CF busts out a classic....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:"Look, you're talking about a guy, Johnnie Cochran, who is a pretty smart guy," Simpson said. "If he said maybe I did it, then maybe I did it."

This quote here is the one that kills me.

Maybe we can sway this guy and show him all the people with college edumacations who think he did it and all of the ghetto dwelling high-school drop outs who think he's been framed.

Hey OJ, I got a college education and I don't think you have the ability to breath!
Quote:where he was taking a rare break from searching for the real killers of his wife.

Quote:he may slow down his search, which he said has occupied almost every waking moment of his life for the past seven years.

Either the writer is very sarcastic, or very dumb.
Wow. Just wow. Confuseduicide:
No chance this is real. I put this right next to the email that MS will pay me to forward. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2