CDIH

Full Version: Stuck at work......til midnight.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stuck til midnight here at work. this just sucks.. just finished watching Spiderman on VCD and got another hour and ten minutes.. "It stinks, and I don't like it."

Shoot me. Confuseduicide:

That is all..
:rofl: sucks to be you :rofl:
i'll crack open another beer!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited By LZMF1 on 1034996094
I am so tempted to get a beer downstairs. There is a restuarant downstairs. I should.. so when midnight comes around, and my manager calls me to ask me how's the checkout is going, i could say "why don't you go check it out yourself you dumbass tool jackoff." mmmmm.... so tempted.. :-)
duuuuude !! you watch VCDs & think your job is rough!!!! :fuckoff:
Good news, you get off in 20 minutes. :thumbs-up:
I have been at work since 11am. 13 hour work day today. for this week, i worked 55 hours.. this is the end of a long week.. then i have to be into work on Monday at 7am for this crap with my coworker out next week.. ahhh, the life of a software developer.. gotta love it..

Plus, i am closing on my house on the 29th.. WOO-HOO!!
<-- Network Operations here, so I totally understand what you're going through... Sometimes I have to go in in the middle of the night to fix a crashed server or a hub or switch. It sucks. There are days I'd like to burn down the fucking building... And I just might if anyone ever takes away my Swingline stapler... :burnfucker:
waybe you should metion that in the first post?

sorry, i tseems everyone's job sucks, welcome to the club :thumbs-up:
Damn it.. i thought the guy's mainframe job runs at midnight.. come to find out, it is number 80 in the queue.. Damn IT!!! Anyone have some vivarin?

EDIT: LET ME ADD! it is so fucking hot here.. after 6pm, they shut the fans off.. they want to charge my group if they have to run the fan on off hours! FU YOU BITCHES!

Edited By Ronin on 1035001447
WELL HOO-FUCKING-RA! The job ran.. now i can check out and then go home.. Thanks people for company! It was greatly appreciated.. :-)
What's a VCD?
Movies downloaded on a comp.
gonzo, stick to poetry. computers aren't your bag, baby.

A VCD is a Video CD. It can be played on a computer or most DVD players. It's not DVD quality, but it's a cheap and easy way to convert movies you download into movies you can watch on your TV.
You can download them, mister technical did galivanting your geekiness make you hard?
if i ever get called into work in the middle of the night i'm quitting.

hypothetically they could cause i am on call 24/7 but if they think i'm going to leave a nightclub fucked up and primed to get laid to go look at a fucking server, they're sadly mistaken.
Quote:Movies downloaded on a comp.

No shit??? On a computer you say??
This is why I like my job

It may be hard work, I may have to get up early alot, but I'm never kept past 6 pm, no matter what...The job is'nt finished yet? Oh well, finish it tommorrow.
Quote:No shit??? On a computer you say??

Yes, radioshack sells them, they are called Tandy's.