CDIH

Full Version: Best horror movie character - Halloween and all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here I sit, watching Hellraiser and remembering a debate I had with some friends last halloween about who was the coolest or best or whatever horror movie character...

Personally I've always felt that noone can ever be as cool as Pinhead. Much like Hannibal Lechter in Silence of the Lambs, you can't wait for him to show up in the movie...And who can argue with the church scene in the second movie?

Some of the other choices people made were Candyman(cool idea but the backstory sucked ass) Leprechaun(don't ask me why) Chucky, Jason, Michael Myers, just to name a few...So, who do you think is the coolest?
Mrs. Doubtfire, scares the shit out off me.

Confusedmokey:
Unfunny post number 210
Well, speaking of Freddy...
The trees in Evil Dead
Quote:Unfunny post number 210

HAHHAHAHHA OMG!!!1! LOL! :rofl:
... those trees fucking raped that chick. That shit gave me a hard-on.
precisely
I always like Freddy but he was only scary in Nightmare 1. After that the character kinda fell off.
LeatherFace. The first time i saw TCM i was scared shitless. Great movie and a really good horror character.
what bout Freddy in NOES 3? That scene where he had all those hypodermic needles on his fingers to kill the druggie fucking freaked me, and still does....
Quote:That scene where he had all those hypodermic needles on his fingers to kill the druggie
Awesome fucking scene! Whats Freddys line as he sticks her?

Confusedmokey:
Wanna get high?
[Image: towlie.jpg]
<div align="center"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ASH OWNS ALL</span></div>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>you said character, not villan...</span>
intentional horror movies suck, the ones that are a bit more cerebral like say jacobs ladder and amityville horror are closer to the scare the shit out of me variety.
And here I thought I was the only one who thought Jacob's Ladder kicked motherfucking ass.

Oh...Nosferatu. And that killer dude from Sleepaway Camp 2...
jacobs ladder is very underrated
[code]what bout Freddy in NOES 3? That scene where he had all those hypodermic needles on his fingers to kill the druggie fucking freaked me, and still does....

[quote]

I always was a fan of the Nightmare movies. But the Freddy character just had way to many one liners. They became overly comical and less and less scary.
JACK FROST!
Go kill yourself, right now

Unless you mean horror as far as wanting to claw your eyes out after the movie
Pages: 1 2