CDIH

Full Version: Hhh on retirement - Credit to rajahwwf...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Triple H was featured in a recent edition of Flex magazine, and said he will probably retire from the ring in five years, due to all the injuries he has suffered. He said, "I won't retire from the business though. Even now, I'm very involved in the production side of our industry, so when I stop wrestling, I want to be more involved behind the scenes. Pro wrestling is a life's passion for me."
More involved? If he were any more involved, he could change his name to Vince McMahon Jr.

5 years seems like a long time to wait...
Well, at least we can pinpoint when wrestling will become good again
Wow, talk about a smart guy. I mean, thinking about it right now, I can't understand how he'll be able to be off TV and hold down new talent at the same time, but it looks like he's already figured it out.

Or maybe he won't be off TV at all, and Vince will appoint him as commissioner or CEO or something! YAY!
Can we rename this forum from Trailer Park to the HHH show or Bash HHH forum. I dislike that he keeps talent down, but I like him as onscreen character. Kane did not deserve the belt. It is better when a face chases a heel for the belt. RVD's impersonation of Ric Flair shows why they don't want him as champ. He is a stoner who only does high spots and yes I love RVD. The one to take the ball from HHH should be Booker T and if not at Survivor Series it should be no later than Royal Rumble with a little help from HBK.
Hey, I didn't say Kane deserved shit, but HHH is not nearly as good as you think he is. Just a bunch of tired, long, drawn out crap, 30-second speeches being stretched to seven minutes by the long pauses after every word, and wrestling to match it. Since his injury, his match quality has gone down the shitter.

And the backstage power-trip stuff is important, because it affects the direction of the fucking show - which if you haven't noticed, pretty much sucks. They have a good show, or good segment, every now and then. Hell, when Bisch took over Raw I thought they might finally be headed in the right direction..... but they always find a way to take a good thing and make it shit - and HHH is right there, every step of the way. I mean come on, I bitch about how they talk only about the main event for the whole show - but when they're not talking about the main event, they talk about HHH (if he's not in it, that is)...... at what point does enough finally become enough for you?
I know he starts problems. I enjoyed the HHH and Kane match last night. I have read some wrestling boards and everyone bashes HHH because he won. I enjoyed the match and it made sense with Flair interfering. I thought except for the whole katie Vick murder necrophilia storyline, Raw has been decent lately. Actually this past week, I liked Raw better than Smackdown. The TLC match was a classic from recent weeks. I would take Bischoff in a second over Stephanie. Put HHH in a meaningful storyline a la against HBK, RVD and he is enjoyable.

I am not jumping on the bandwagon to bash HHH just because it is now the cool thing to do the internet.

Edited By Teenweek on 1035223469
Just out of curiosity, why does Kane not deserve the title?
Quote:The one to take the ball from HHH should be Booker T

HHH is not jobbing to no darkie. This is why the split is such a bad idea. Who the Hell on RAW, other than Booker, has all the tools to be a world champion. Don't say Van Dam, he is obviously not ready, Jericho? As soon as he drops that, Rock Star, bad goatee thing I would say yeah, but a run with christian as a tag champ may be better for him. Other than that, there is nothing out there. If there was no split, hhh could be facing Benoit, Edge, Angle, all legitimate superstars. If the talent stays the same way it is on RAW hhh is never gonna lose that belt
... so in five years, he'll be holding Terry Taylor and Pat Patterson back?