CDIH

Full Version: Raw 10/21-hbk interview from the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tonight on Raw, according to WWE.com:
- Triple H & Ric Flair vs. Kane & Rob Van Dam.

- Chris Jericho, Christian & Victoria vs. Booker T, Goldust & Trish Stratus.

- Al Snow vs. Tommy Dreamer in a Singapore Cane match.

- Jeff Hardy vs. Christopher Nowinski.

- Comments from Shawn Michaels, who will be at The World in New York City.
Always fun to see HBK, hopefully he will be making a comeback in some form.
.... how this interview will go...

JR: .. and our great fans at The World in Times Square, where HBK Shawn Michaels is tonight, how are you doing Shawn?

HBK: I'm great, JR.

JR: Well, it's good to hear from you, hope to see you again soon. Coming up next, an explosive match-up that we've all been waiting for, that's right, it's Test taking on Bradshaw.
Test just had his match with D'lo, so ha!!!!

:-(
if anyone belives that that is kane in this stupid video, you are even dumber than hhh.
Rolleyes
That video was the stupidest thing I have ever seen, jesus what the fuck man?
I hope he knows that nobody fell for that.
duh anyone can tell it was fuckin HHH in the tape, but it was so fuckin stupid..

"Oh i really did screw your brains out"

Rolleyes
that was teh dumbest fucking thing i have ever seen. can we put the writers in front of a firing squad next week. and is the elimination chamber just another name for wargames with a twist.
The worst part is they are still talking about it like it was really Kane. Maybe the sniper can lay low till Raw comes around and put trips out of our misery.
the opening interview i liked when he told everyone to basically f off, but this video was beyond anything in poor taste teh wwe has ever done from mae young's hand, to mark henry gettting a bj from a transvestite to val venis gettinghis penis chopped off from asian ninjas, to big bossman stealing big show's dads coffin. i rank this at the top of the list in poor taste and shit tv

edit I was typing quick

Edited By Teenweek on 1035254881
Big show's dad, wasn't that big boss man?

Glad to hear he is coming back, he kept on saying how he would never come back after the match. Which was said before the match, I think he may have surprised even himself as to how good he looked.
nope he was at the world. I bet he just happens to show up at Survivor Series in MSG
who do you think big show got traded for. i bet rikisihi. 2 fat talentless assholes

Edited By Teenweek on 1035255321
Well a perfect end to a shitty raw. great way to end the night with the trunk popped open. this reminded of a bad edition of wcw thunder. too bad kane cannot kill the entire raw writing staff. this was the worst raw in a very long time
I think it's time to remind everyone once again about Mae Young....

SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A FUCKING RUBBER HAND!!!!!! WTF???

...sorry, I'm still not over that yet....
So I guess i didn't miss much on RAW tonight?
is stephanie that bad in bed that HHH is now having sex with corpses.
i actually liked the video. so over the top and awful, it was funny.
Quote:SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A FUCKING RUBBER HAND!!!!!! WTF???

AND WHO RAISED THE BRIEFCASE SO SCSA COULD'NT GET IT?
Pages: 1 2