CDIH

Full Version: Post at night! - Assholes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm fucking home now!

Post!

Stupid, fucking day people!

I have to sit here and read page upon page of your crap, and you can't even entertain me when I come home after working so hard all day?

I don't think I love you anymore.
someone's snippy
Someone wants to spend some time in the cell I think.
Can someone explain to me how an essay that we were supposed to do in class that we're now allowed to do at home has taken me all night to do and I'm STILL not finished? Undecided
sup alkey.
Quote:Can someone explain to me how an essay that we were supposed to do in class that we're now allowed to do at home has taken me all night to do and I'm STILL not finished?

Is it about midgets?

Sup, Hyb.
Its about juvenile delinquency :crackhead:
Juvenile delinquent midgets?
Juvenile delinquent midget prostitutes on ponies.
hi. i'm going to bed now. i'll post more at night around late december, because i have this thing called school. if i stay up past 2AM, i tend to sleep through it, and the dicks who run the place have a problem with that for some strange reason
Quote:Juvenile delinquent midget prostitutes on ponies.

Can I transfer to your school?
i feel your pain alkey. i just got on at 11 and i'm still catching up on my reading Undecided
I skimmed.
When I saw that Confessions thread had over 100 posts, I thought it was an old thread that was topped. You people post way too much.
i was home all day today Undecided
I'm almost done with my homework! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
there i posted. happy now?
Hi proof reader! :lookatme:
I'm not
Hi procrastinator! :lookatme:
Pages: 1 2