CDIH

Full Version: Is there anything this guy won't charge for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mike, the business man, looking to make another buck.

So, Bloomeberg wants to put toll booths on the East River bridges. Yeah, just hold Brooklyn, Queens and LI hostage. thanks.

Rudy hit us with the moral campaign, now Bloomeberg is hitting us with the make a buck and eliminate smoking campaign.
I heard about it yesterday on the news, pataki is against it from what I understand. I really loathe bloomberg, I have not hated a politician this much since Reagan.
Doesn't he want to sell the public school to corporate sponsors or soemthing to that effect? Like McDonald's PS22. Strange...
I thought I heard on the news this morning that he seriously wanted to sell the brooklyn bridge - no joke, It was Fox 5 news though...

Either way, this guy blows. He seems to keep finding ways to try and squeeze NY'ers out of every available cent. They're talking fare hikes next year, the return of the commuter tax, and now tolls on all bridges.

And people wonder why I wanna get the Hell out of NYC so bad :angry:
People wanted a business man cause they figured he'd straighten out the city budget and create jobs. Well, he's straightening out the city budget by cutting the training of 300 new firefighters (probably because they had a big rally in Central Park asking for a raise), looking at raising the subway fare, wants to sell the school system to private management, wants to put toll booths on bridges that have always been free...

He's a bottom line guy with no consideration of any other effect than the difference between red and black ink on the bottom line.
Quote:McDonald's PS22

I couldn't have been the only one to have the thought of; popeyes and kfc fighting over public schools in harlem.
I was thinking of that episode of the Simpson's when the company bought the school and was using the kids for market testing and brain washing.
You were in a school like that, weren't you dent?
Damn, I thought this was another "I hate froy" thread. I'll go back to lurking now
Me too. :lol: