CDIH

Full Version: Official laz b'day thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello every one i am having a Birthday this weekend and i am inviting anyone who would like to go out to Hooters on Friday OCT 25th. :toast: :fuggin:
OMG OMG OMG

It's "official", yes I will be at the door collecting all your money. You can pet the ape as a reward.

I will be there my nukka.

Hooters is on 56th I believe off 7th avenue.
Fuck.....I really have the urge to hang out with you guys again. I just may be there....and possibly with a special guest or 2. (no, not brother joe)
Are we gonna tell them we're coming this time or will we wait half an hour and have to split the party between two sides of the room?
Danked makes a valiant point, then again last time was some stupid event wasn't it? But maybe laz can call ahead and say to expect like 1 darkie and a bunch of white people.
steal something nice for yourself. you deserve it buddy. :thumbs-up:
Since it is laz's party, I will accept wic checks as payment for entry.
I can't make it that night. I'm sorry, but you will miss my dynamic, loud and obnoxious presence. Have a great birthday, Laz. :toast:
Please everyone be sure to Drive in to the party.
New cars only 99 and above.
Quote:but you will miss my dynamic, loud and obnoxious presence.

I will.. :-(
I just didn't get to sit at the cool table last time. I had to sit next to Seph.
Seph is coo.... sorry.
If Gooch isn't going I'm not going either.

Well....unless Danked is going. In which case I'll be sure to bring an extra :fuggin: . :-D
Gonzybaby...if you lick the window again, I'll owe you a $. :loveya:
Oh sure....you remember HIM licking the window, but now when I did it. :-(
I was gonna go, but I think Maynard is stalking me.
I'm only gonna stalk you if you talk to me this time. Since you left as soon as I got there the first time we crossed paths.... Undecided
Yay a Friday! I can go :lookatme: hi Danked

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAZ! (good idea man)

Last time I was a Hooters, Gonzo asked if Ferret could lick Thousand Island dressing off of me ... I woulda let Gonzo, but not Ferret :toast:

wait.... what time? :banana:

Edited By Hey Ladi on 1035303218
me and FTL will be at carolines seeing brian regan but im sure we could head on over to hooters afterwards. ill have to talk to my date
Quote:me and FTL

Quote:my date

Kinky..

I'd assume the usual time, like 8 or so.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7