CDIH

Full Version: Happy birthday kid toucher!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope you have a very, very, very, very, very happy birthday you sick twisted fuck.
ahh, cool... is it gonna be his b-day everyday again? ...that'd be so coooooooool :fuggin:
Ha...Maynard's a HOMO! :outie:
oh riiight and its my b-day too
Hey, pass that shit moron. :punch:
I hd no idae his birthday came so early in the year. And I'm not going to buy a gift. No offense to Gonzo
:fuck off: :no, really, fuck off:
hey gonzo, you best be taken march 11th out of your little "birthday" rotation....i already have to share it
IkeaBoy Wrote:I hd no idae his birthday came so early in the year. And I'm not going to buy a gift. No offense to Gonzo
After I stand up for you to everyone and give you my love this is what I get in return....... why must you hurt me so you heartless heathen?

And yes bow down and praise my birth on a daily basis, Or just acknowlege my existence and we'll call it even.
I just thought you wouldn't want anything from me. People might "talk"
IkeaBoy Wrote:I just thought you wouldn't want anything from me. People might "talk"
Like they're not talking already!
I don't want Gonzo involved in my scandal! At least not on his birthday
:pacman: Here's a Birthday burger for ya.
:fuckin:
i guess ill throw uncle gonzo a b-day banging
virgingrrl Wrote:hey gonzo, you best be taken march 11th out of your little "birthday" rotation....i already have to share it
??? fine... be that way... if you didn't wanna share you shoulda just said something Sad
FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:hey gonzo, you best be taken march 11th out of your little "birthday" rotation....i already have to share it
??? fine... be that way... if you didn't wanna share you shoulda just said something Sad
What, are you gonna kill yourself or something? Confusedhot:
oh no...im in trouble now Cry
virgingrrl Wrote:oh no...im in trouble now Cry
Wha? You're worried about hurting Moron's feelings?
Bah...Just tell him... :no, really, fuck off:
Quote:Wha? You're worried about hurting Moron's feelings?
Bah...Just tell him...

no no no, sluggo i would rather tell you this: :eatme:
be nice to my momo!11! he is my twin Smile
Um...What can I say...'cept maybe... :love:
Pages: 1 2