CDIH

Full Version: Hitman 2 - Need a little info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this has been discussed already, so suck it. I've played the first one on PC. The game was great. The graphics were very good and so was the storylines and how you played it. There was definatley so much more room for potential. I hear its out on PS2. I'm wondering if anybodys bought it or played it.

Confuseduicide:
I beat it last night...It's an AMAZING game...They took everything that was good from the first one and expanded on it, plus they fixed the problems(you can acctually save now). It's hard to describe this game to someone, you really have to play it to fully appreciate it...Let me take the first level as an example...You have to kill a mafia boss,...Ok, how do you go about that? Do you strangle the guy who is bringing flowers and then try to sneak in? Or perhaps the delivery guy who is driving up in his truck could be taken out and his uniform stolen...Of course you have to be quick or the guards might see you and raise the alarm, in which case you're fucked.

At parts this game is like an interactive movie, as you slowly sneak up on the target and place a bullet in the back of his head....One suggestion though, I'd get it for the PC, the PS2 just does'nt do the graphics justice.
You can decide for yourself which one you would like to buy.

I have the PS2 version and as LyricalGnomez points out the graphics are better on the PC.

However, I prefer the console controls over the mouse/keyboard. To each his own.

Awesome game. Murder and mayhem with hours of fun for all.