CDIH

Full Version: In soviet russia...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They got it down right, gas the fuckers and if a few die then oh well. In the US it woulda been a media frenzy with all the bleeding heart PC motherfuckers and liberals if we killed a few people. Get in, get out and get the job done.
"Acceptable losses" is the term, isn't it?
Hey man, whatever you gotta do. Fuckin waco texas woulda been applauded in soviet russia, here it is fuckin looked at as a tragedy. So a couple women and kids died, what the fuck man. Those kids would grown up to be the new charles mansons and caused another jonestown massacre. Kids are cute till they grow up to be psyhcos.
We will not negotiate with terrorists. We will kill the hostages ourselves! Bunch of opera-going faggots.
Shit yeah, fuckin dregs of society anyway. Fuckin stuck up snobs who deserved it, in my opinion.
Soviet Russia???

Jones Beach Massacre???
Yes commrade munch.

In soviet russia, salad tosses you!!!
In America, you pump gas.

In Soviet Russia, gas pumps you!

Or something like that.... :clueless:
Does this mean that I'll get a complimentary gas mask with my Playbill when I go to the theatre in Russia now?
Buttmunch wouldn't have been so insubordinate in soviet russia.

In soviet russia, internet surfs you!!
i think the russian theater business is about to take a downturn. Hell of a sales pitch, though. "4 out of five critics died rating this play/opera..." "two i give it one nerve-twitched thumbs up"
It woulda been so much funnier if the majority of them were jews.
gonzo made me laugh. that was fuckin' funny, you sick f.
Hitler wouldn't have died in vain.
Quote:In America, you pump gas.

In Soviet Russia, gas pumps you!

I wonder how many people here don't recognize where that's from?
FYI. Sloatsburg has far and away the funniest line of the thread. Step up guys.
What are you a authority all of a sudden?

I don't care what you said, get up and get out.
Gas pumps you!

GAS PUMPS YOU! :rofl:
They were rolling in the aisles! :::wacky horn:::
What a country!
Pages: 1 2