CDIH

Full Version: Tattoo question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know a lot of women have those tattoo's above their bucket would it be considered gay for a guy to have one?

[Image: backtribe.jpg]
If it's weird just fall back on the Canada excuse as usual.
Go for it Lou - I hear it doesn't hurt at all.
Faggit
Lou, do you speak French?
The whole idea of the tattoo is to show it off and since i started wearing those low hip hugger jeans recently I thought that was the right tattoo to get..I don't think that makes me a faggit Buttmunch well not that anyway..and as for speaking french that ain't happening :bouncer: frog bastards
[Image: louoct1.jpg]

Edited By Lou Weed on 1035845107
You want to put a tattoo on your cum-pool?
Why don't you get a tattoo on your butt that says "Enter Here"?
yes
but that's a cool tat anyway :thumbs-up:
Get a big picture of yourself giving the thumbs up and have it tattoed on your back
Tattoo the words "your name" on your cock.

This way you could pick up chicks by telling them, "I have your name tatooed on my cock."
i nominate lou to get the smiley face tattoo while off roading with henry rollins
get a jesus fish with "satan" written inside of it
Have "I have a small Wiener" tattoed on your arm
and spell it wrong
oh i wish i was an Oscar Meyer weeeener, that is what i'd really like to beeee
cause if i was an Oscar Meyer weeeener, everyone would be in love with me :loveya:

:bouncer:

my bologna has a 1st name, it's o-s-c-a-r...
my balongna has a second name it's m-a-y-e-r...
oh, i love to eat it every day...
and if you ask me why i'll saaaaaay...
'cuz oscar mayer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a
(thanks fn ;-) )
tattoo threads are so yesterday
Arpi's last post sucked.
does that mean the last post in this thread or the last post i made? i mean is it a floating judgment?
Lou......it's gay for a guy to wear low hip hugger jeans. And even more gay to get a tattoo on your lower back.
Pages: 1 2