CDIH

Full Version: I cant sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
time change is fucking me all up. wake up and entertain me!!!
:lookatme: hi :lookatme:
ugh!
don't give me that :twak:
or what? you will betray and back stab me again? pfft!
still with these accusations?
you turned on me just like the rest of them. you folded under the peer pressure like a house of cards in a windstorm. j'accuse!!
i turned on you when you started getting snippy with me for conversing with other people. i sooo was not having that
if that is the reasoning, however untrue, that you have to use in order to sleep at night, then so be it.
prior to "the argument," when did i go against you? hmmmmmmm
what do you mean "prior to"? there has to be a first incident, that was merely the beginning of your peer inspired treachery!
but you started it
no i didnt. you saw gonzo's move to power and jumped right on his bandwagon. couldnt wait to satb me in the back in order to suck up to The Man.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1035884734
so what you're essentially saying is there are other issues you have with people and felt like taking them out on me for conversing with them.
and this was my fault?
Quote:so what you're essentially saying is there are other issues you have with people and felt like taking them out on me for conversing with them.
not what i am saying at all. not even close. what i am saying is that you saw an opportunity to get in good with the powers that be and took it, even though that opportunity was to bugger me up the ass with the buttplug of betrayal.
all that shows is the lack of trust you had in me
i showed no lack of trust until after you stabbed me in the back with your vorpal blade of treason.
pish posh, you didn't trust me talking to others and you know it.
besides, you were to busy galavanting around the board with ken to care what i was doing.
Quote:pish posh, you didn't trust me talking to others and you know it.
i know no such thing. you turned on me faster than maynard wacking off to a picture of johnathan lipnicki.

Quote:besides, you were to busy galavanting around the board with ken to care what i was doing.
your saying that is the final betrayal.
deny all you want, it happened
Pages: 1 2